What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underbelly: Razor

fightingirish69

Juniors
Underbelly doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath.

It's a shame so many people will miss out on The Wire because it isn't shoved down their throats.

i kind of agree, but being a huge fan of australian true crime underbelly is ok, just "sexed up" beyong f**king belief

the csi's could never hold a candle to the wire.

sting

Bench
It's not bad. Not "must see", but decent.

Has anyone seen the new Underbelly NZ : Land of the Long Green Cloud???

sting

Bench
Nah, this is a new version produced in New Zealand focussing on different players.

Much better than that Matthew Newton bullshit.

Worth a look

beave

Coach
I'm halfway through episode 2 of Boardwalk Empire. Bloody great thus far, shits all over this latest underbelly.

LESStar58

Referee
I read the book by Larry Writer a few years back. Awesome read. First thing i thought was "epic period movie". But a 13 part series? f**k off! There are around 4 incidents between devine and leigh and each time the men did everything. Tilly was a british skank who only had power cause her dominating, violent cheating husband knew the law, that women could run brothels and not men. Plus they skipped good stuff like the army riots that instigated the six o clock swill and the first armed robbery with a car in oz that leigh was involved in. Would have been better off doing Joe Borg.

And as for the whole narration telling u what happens before it takes place...thanks for assuming we're geniused channel 9

Oh and boardwalk empire was shit. That show meandered on with bugger all happening. Deadwood was a true frickin masterpiece of television. Sons of anarchy is probably the best modern day crime show on.

I think the next season will be very interesting given Van Alden's story arc given that
he f**ks Lucy and knocks her up
given that he
can't even get his own wife who wants a baby pregnant
followed by
killing his partner in the river in front of all the Baptists when he tries to get him to "confess his sins"

I'll agree with you on Deadwood and I just finished Sons of Anarchy. Awesome show!

nqcowboy87

Bench
not as good as i thought it was gonna be, i mustsay im looking forward to wild boys. ive got a bad feeling it wont last, given its high production value if the ratings dont meet expecations theyll can it immediately

Started watching Razor, it's pretty good, not amazing, but better than the last 2 underbellys. Seems they've toned the t&a right down and cranked up the violence.

Watched the latest episode last night and struggled to pay attention.

Underbelly NZ > Underbelly Razor.

Razor's been ok up until now though. That guido guy annoys the f*ck outta me.

Breaking Bad > Sons of Anarchy (but not by much)

Ausguy

Coach
it hasnt progressed since episode 1, zero storyline and i wont be watching anymore...

the t1ts arent even nice.

Latest posts