What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underbelly: Razor

Bulldog Force

Referee
I wanted to rip that mo off his face during that episode where him and his mate held the chick down so his other mate could rape her.
I felt exactly the same way in Season 3 when Dougy the Pizza boy raped that female police officer. Just wanted to rip that blonde mo right off.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Found some pictures of the real Kate Leigh and Tilly Devine.

552200-kate-leigh-and-tilly-devine.jpg

Kate Leigh (left) and Tilly.

A far cry from what they used in the show:

Underbelly_Kate_Leigh_Tillie_Devine_.jpg

devine2.jpg

Tilly Devine mugshot taken in 1925.

Mr Spock!

Referee
My Dad grew up in this era in Surry Hills and my Gran was one of Tilly's SP bookies. I haven't been watching the series since Episode 1. Dad said that Tilly actually helped out anyone who came to her for help. (No not just by employing them in the brothel). Has this side of her come out on the show?

Bulldog Force

Referee
My Dad grew up in this era in Surry Hills and my Gran was one of Tilly's SP bookies. I haven't been watching the series since Episode 1. Dad said that Tilly actually helped out anyone who came to her for help. (No not just by employing them in the brothel). Has this side of her come out on the show?
No. Not yet anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't show it given what we've seen so far!

They've made her look like a spoiled, entitled bitch so far with no sense of morals. Since there isn't people around these days to help with the scripts like they've had for past series, I would assume most of the characters are different to how they actually were.

Nellie-Cameron-29-July-1930-c-NSW-Police-Forensic-Photography-Archive-Justice--Police-Museum-Historic-Houses-Trust-of-NSW.web_.jpg

Nellie Cameron in July 1930.

IanG

Coach
Nah, this is a new version produced in New Zealand focussing on different players.

Much better than that Matthew Newton bullshit.

Worth a look

I've wondered if it's been any good. I saw a promo for it when I was over there

Latest posts