What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unforgiven

Mong

Post Whore
GoTheBears said:
The complete metallica discography

0. No life 'til sellout (demo)
1. Metal In Your Eyes (demo)
2. Headbanging 1
3. Headbanging 2
4. Headbanging 3
5. Headbanging 4
6. We're Getting Headaches
7. We're Too Old to Headbang
8. This Proves It
9. Garage Lmt.
10. Sadomasochistic Experiences with Michael Kamen and His Merry Gang of Dwarves
11. What's Headbanging?
12. Some Kind Of Sell-Out

*yawn*

Well f**k off and listen to something else that doesn't make you want to vomit the contents of your detestable brain over everyone...

People whinge far to much about music...

Don't like it?? Don't listen to it...

deeerrrr

Ari Gold

Bench
"One" is undoubtedly the best metallica song... how someone could write something like that is beyond me.

Unforgiven II wouldn't be as bad as many people think, i reckon it's one of their best off the Load albums, however it contains the worst solo ever written by Hammet.

I heard that the Unnamed Feeling off St Anger was going to be named Unforgiven III, thankfully common sense prevailed

Red Bear

Referee
Mong said:
*yawn*

Well f**k off and listen to something else that doesn't make you want to vomit the contents of your detestable brain over everyone...

People whinge far to much about music...

Don't like it?? Don't listen to it...

deeerrrr
Dude i f**ken love Metallica, but i thought that was pretty funny even so (specially seeing they were way beter with their80's music asopposed toanything sincethen).

Mong

Post Whore
GoTheBears said:
Dude i f**ken love Metallica, but i thought that was pretty funny even so (specially seeing they were way beter with their80's music asopposed toanything sincethen).

Is that Frenzal in your picture??

If so, all is forgiven !!!

Mong

Post Whore
GoTheBears said:
Of course its Frenzal, best f**ken band in the world:D

No, thats Metallica.. But they are good !!

Love seeing them live.. always an energetic show.

2 True Blues

Coach
Top song and a top band. Used to listen to the Ride the Lightning ( metal Up your arse ) album whilst riding the scateboard in the bowls back in 1984 !!! Used to pump us up and enable us to fly higher and get more air time.

In fact used to have the T shirt with the toilet on the front of it, with the sword sticking out of it. LOL...

Good Clint Eastwood movie by the same name as well................

Trollhammaren

Juniors
The original. No brainer really.

Trying to rate my fave Metallca albums now and I find it a bit amusing that I rate them in chronological order. Kill em All is underrated.

tiger pride said:
The original. No brainer really.

Trying to rate my fave Metallca albums now and I find it a bit amusing that I rate them in chronological order. Kill em All is underrated.

damn right it is its my fave metallica album seek and destroy is damn fun too play on guitar too

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
2 True Blues said:
Top song and a top band. Used to listen to the Ride the Lightning ( metal Up your arse ) album whilst riding the scateboard in the bowls back in 1984 !!! Used to pump us up and enable us to fly higher and get more air time.

In fact used to have the T shirt with the toilet on the front of it, with the sword sticking out of it. LOL...

Good Clint Eastwood movie by the same name as well................
thats a very rare item, worth a lot of bling if you still have it