What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unhappy

shadowboxer

First Grade
Unhappy - Yes, but I had accepted we were gone weeks ago
Happy - Yes, get some solid “day drinking” next Saturday arfo at the swamp
- can’t be that bad can it

Frenzy.

Immortal
12 September frenz...is that the date for 5 v 8?

Should be a free man well and truly by then. Nek week should be our last gasp by ALL signs.
The line is almost flat

Nuh, 12th September is this year's R U OK Day

I thought I couldn't wait to ask you.

Craigshark

First Grade
Bellamy wouldve walked into the sheds today and said dont dis the Up Up by attaching it to that pile of steaming.

Sit quietly and reflect on what you produced in that jumper and decide if you want to play first grade at this club again.
Next week is the last chance for a number of you.

Then he wouldve said Go home. Have recovery tomorrow. I will see you Tuesday. 5am. On the sandhills. Do not be a second late.

Then he wouldve walked out.
Gone to the pub.
Had a dozen.

Yep. You can tell the mediocrity attitude of this club by Johnson’s comments during the week about making the semi’s will be a good year and Gallen at the end of the game today saying pretty much the same thing.

Do they do video review of their games? Seriously, like I said in the thread I created last week, why the f**k are we still making the same basic errors as round 1?

snout

First Grade
There's a glass-half-full guy.

And then there's Morris.

He's doing cartwheels over a teaspoon in a pint glass.

Just watched the press conference. Morris said we’ve been pretty good over the past month.

We’re doomed

I don’t know what he thinks has been pretty good.

I think he needs to reset his kpi’s. Because the current one’s won’t achieve anything in the finals.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just watched the press conference. Morris said we’ve been pretty good over the past month.

We’re doomed
Now see I watched that, said he was very unhappy with the performance tonight, but happy to get the two points, and said the results over the last month has been good, but too many errors.

Moylan is broken, will get next week off, then hopefully survive the year but needs a break.

Happy with Xerri.

Then I watched Mary, refs, HIA.....

snout

First Grade
Errors.

If you build a team that made no errors - Dropped no ball. Very low missed tackles.
And gave no penalties.
Just those 3 things.
You win the comp.

Oh hang on..thats the Storm.

Yesterday its 6 nil.
Wade goes thru and if he passes to Xerri its under the posts. He doesnt but fortunately we score in the corner and it doesnt cost us.

Then at 12 nil Xerri goes thru and a simple draw and pass goes to ground.

Rather than 18 blot its soon 12-6.

Simple errors.
Cant win anything til we correct it.

And the halfbacks errors...just killing everything we do. Cant build any pressure

Last edited:
Tackles
Xerri 11 tackles 4 missed tackle 1 ineffective
Dugan 9 tackles 1 missed 0 ineffective
Jmoz 6 tackles 0 missed 1 ineffective

Errors
Xerri 3
Chad 0

Slowest play the ball speed
Johnno 5 seconds
Xerri 3.95 seconds

snout

First Grade
Errors
Chad 0
#saynotocrack

Running in the wrong direction is an error.
Jogging slowly sideways so the defence can set to smash your runner is an error.
Passing behind your reciever or over their head is an error.
Kicking it dead is an error.
Ineffective bombs are an error.

You want some names of number 7s to watch next weekend so you have an idea what an NRL halfback looks like?
Happy to oblige with a couple.
Just ask.

Quigs

Immortal
Had to laugh at Blockhead Blocker doing the commentary yesterday.

Chad was jogging the ball across field and signalling for someone to run a line behind him so he could turn the ball back inside.

Blocker just started laughing and said, "geeze they do that a lot don't they" Meaning the old "turn the ball back inside move" trick.

MilkShark

First Grade
Tackles
Xerri 11 tackles 4 missed tackle 1 ineffective
Dugan 9 tackles 1 missed 0 ineffective
Jmoz 6 tackles 0 missed 1 ineffective

Errors
Xerri 3
Chad 0

Slowest play the ball speed
Johnno 5 seconds
Xerri 3.95 seconds
stats lol

Townsend got 26 fantasy league points for 80 minutes
Hunt got 23 for 44 minutes

Looks bad doesn't it

#saynotocrack

Running in the wrong direction is an error.
Jogging slowly sideways so the defence can set to smash your runner is an error.
Passing behind your reciever or over their head is an error.
Kicking it dead is an error.
Ineffective bombs are an error.

You want some names of number 7s to watch next weekend so you have an idea what an NRL halfback looks like?
Happy to oblige with a couple.
Just ask.

Well said.
And actually they are worse errors because they kill attack and therefore points and also give the opposition a 7 tackle set.

Being outplayed by so many rookie halves this season you’d think he’d pick up his act. But Teflon Townsend still plods around in 1st gear.