What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unleashed BETA Menu Image

[furrycat]

Coach
A BETA menu image... It is not quite complete but what's the input so far on it?
BETA_Main.JPG

NPK

Bench
Will you change the logo on the menu to mention "Rugby League Unleashed"?

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah definately. I wanna make a decent unleashed logo, not the one I've got there. Unless of course people are happy with that Unleashed Logo.

broncos4eva

Juniors
Pretty darn good, however, it looks a bit weird how the pic ends on the left hand side and there is just black there....just thought i would input my constructive criticism furrycat...not having a go at u or nethin! i appreciate what your doing very very much dude.

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah I understand 100% and that has been noticed. I'm planning on changing that site arch a bit.

Crippler

Juniors
can you post the original pic because the graphics look better in that than the game.

did you do a photoshop?

broncos4eva

Juniors
Good to hear you can take some feedback, whether its good or bad, it will all help. The more pics u upload on these forums, the better your mod will be in my opinion dude. If what we would like to be in the mod is included, then everyone (or MOST ppl!!!) will be happy with your efforts. Keep it up mate and when the menu has been fixed, feel free to upload the new pic of it.

NPK

Bench
Will we need to follow a tutorial and have a hex editor etc to use the mod, or will we just be able to run a file that does the updating automatically?

scottwhatmore

Juniors
It will do it automatically.

From memory, the file will be seperate to the original exe, and to run the modifications, all you need to do it run the new exe. If you want the old things, run the old exe.

[furrycat]

Coach
NPK said:
Will we need to follow a tutorial and have a hex editor etc to use the mod, or will we just be able to run a file that does the updating automatically?

Yes scotty is correct. The mod will replace a MINIMAL amount of files, if not any except the .exe file. If you want to turn the mod off, you just replace the .exe file again with the original but at this time, the mod does replace a few graphical files. This issue will eventually be resolved prior to final release.

Clevo

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]As I said... no where near completed. I just wanted to show what i've done to the menu so far.

You mean you wanted to show us ALL you have done so far.

At this rate we can expect it to finish when.... 2007? :p

[furrycat]

Coach
Excuse me? That says what i've done to the main MENU. There has been plenty more done in-game, graphically and gameplay. I don't get paid for this, so I don't spend all of my day on doing it. If you want to criticise me and it is not contructive, don't even bother because I will ignore it with EXTREME predjudice. You quoted that, and it clearly says MENU. Geez...

[furrycat]

Coach
And if you're about to say settle down i was kidding, i apologise because I've had a rough day :p If you were being serious, please read step 1.