What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated thread for NFL TV scheduling (One HD, Fox, ESPN, etc)

kurt faulk

Coach

looks like one hd are showing the opening game of the season on friday at 10:30am.

yes. we can watch the packers and saints in hd.

dragonfire

Bench

looks like one hd are showing the opening game of the season on friday at 10:30am.

going to be epic! pretty good season opener and glad that the Saints are playing at Lambeau early in the season so no real weather disadvantage. Winner will be the team to beat in the NFC. I'm bias but i think the Saints got this one! :cool:

Tom155

Coach

would be better to watch it on gamepass they dont miss plays because they were in commericals

kurt faulk

Coach

for those of you who don't have gamepass (not many by the looks of things) you'll be pleased to know that one hd are showing 3 games on monday morning.

of course the last of them is the sunday night game but they haven't stated who is playing the early and afternoon games.

Big Mick

Referee
On gamepass...can we watch Around the League etc...and the fantasy football stuff...like go back and watch it or do I have to wait till its in the guide.

kurt faulk

Coach

not sure. the guide only had the games during preseason.

we're supposed to be getting the red zone feature during the regular season aren't we?

will be interesting to see how it looks at around 3am monday morning.

Raider_69

Post Whore
NFL > UNI....better start watching my grades take a logarithmic dive.

just discoverd ill be on call for the entire week before the assignment is due, sounds like a good time to do my assignment

flex approved. Monday NFL day for me :D

kurt faulk

Coach
would be better to watch it on gamepass they dont miss plays because they were in commericals

ok, i experimented with a couple of cables to get the gamepass vision on my tv.

the vga connection didn't impress me at all. the hdmi connection was much better but still pixlated so i didn't get the full hd effect.

anyone know what i did wrong? the picture on the computer was 100 times better than the one on the tv, even with the hdmi cable.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im not sure mate, ive got my gf's lap top current playing the game with a hdmi cable straight from the latpop to the tv and its crystal clear, looks like im watching it live... brilliant, absolute brilliant

why do i waste time on this NRL thing, when its such a 2nd rate operation. :?:

kurt faulk

Coach

ok, i sorted it all out.

all i needed to do was change the output resolution to the highest possible quality.

and i got the sound to work on the tv by changing the sound output default to tv.

i'm all set to watch the rams pound on the eagles monday morning on my tv in hd.

who needs foxsports and their crappy game selections.

Raider_69

Post Whore
not that i care with game pass but just looked up who one have on at 3am this morning

its Niners v Bengals

now i know the NFC E gets loads of coverage so aside from saying the giants v eagles game would be infinitely better, i wont mention it

How about:
Pats V Bills? Cracking game is on there i recon
Texans V Saints? Are you kidding me? Who wouldnt want to watch this over SF, that will be a belter
Lions v Vikings? Not as good but easily better
even Broncos v Titans shapes up as a better game imo

Niners v Bengals... seriously, two of the bottom 7 teams in the game imo... thats surely not the pick for the 3am live time slot

Mhartew

Juniors
Games are

3am Bengals vs 49ers on One
3am Eagles vs Giants on Fox Sports 1
6:15am Bears vs Packers on One
6:15am Buccaneers vs Falcons on Fox Sports 1
10:15am Colts vs Steelers on One/ESPN

Monday Night Football
10:30am Redskins vs Cowboys

Big Tim

First Grade
I am sure tht One just gets the CBS game, and then the ESPN MNF and SNF.

Not really One's fault.

Last week they had the Chargers/Pats game.

Eelectrica

Referee
Do we get the thanksgiving games on FTA?
The Detroit - Greenbay game could be worth setting the alarm clock for.