What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upon a third rewatching of the prelim, warning this will be a Nico blah blah blah post, the BWB were up to their (they’re, there), dorsal fins in this

sladden road

Juniors
FFFS.

I am with Shinaz on this.
The team was so close in the first half.

This goes down as a wasted opportunity.

As I have declared before, I love all Nicos. We just needed 30 percent more and we win that game.

Unfortuanley Nico will be the defining part of our next 5 years.
He was not theonly reason yet he could have provided the keys to cover up, the handling,
Tobys first half, Sifas lateral lameness etc etc.

He turns up and plays like the cap pays him.
We win 2/3 out of the next 5.
We are so close. It’s nuts.
Trindall is going to be a great player. He is excellent.

f**k, way more annoyed today by that loss..
As Fitz said ,“f**k.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I said earlier this year that I didn't think our window was open till next year once AFB arrives. Think he'll have a massive impact on the go forward all round. Nicho needs the off-season to get himself right both physically and mentally for a fresh crack next year. Will be better without the distraction of Origin. Tricky and Nicho will also be the better for a full season rather than half a season playing together.

PJ

First Grade
I honestly think those who believe we were close are a little delusional, and I don't mean that harshly. I'd love to still have that belief and optimism.

Penrith are fitter than any other side, they were ready to wait and over run us. Which happened.

Penrith step up a gear when they are under threat. They were playing within themselves and as soon as we got close just put the foot down. IF we had got in front first half they would have started a bit earlier

We will be better next year, and they will be worse.

Latest posts