What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

URGENT - Info V Storm

_Johnsy

Referee
hey guys & gals,

I am so so so excited, just like a 5 year old child before x-mas. As I am organising a fund raiser for the townsville childrens ward on grand Final night, I cant make it for the GF. However, my beautifull wife has given me the best ever surprise. I get home from work this arvo, and she tells me "your'e going to watch the storm game in sydney" .

Needless to say i lose my sh*t totally:crazy: . So i am flying down on saturday morning, arrive mid arvo. So I need to know,

Where will most of the army be sitting, cause i want to be as close to the action as possible (as I will be buying my ticket tuesday morning), and secondly

I would love to meet a few of you for a beer after the game. I have already had a c hat with Willow, and unfortunately he wont be attending. maybe next time champ:cry:

Not sure how or where i go, i am staying at metro inn ryde, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.:thumb

Collateral

Coach
Just have a look at the Jub Ave forum Johnsy...they usually have a fair talk about where the army will be sitting, etc.

The Preacher

First Grade
There's always the Novotel to have a drink at before or after the game _Johnsy. It's the same price as inside the ground, but who cares if you're celebrating. :alcho:

glory79

Juniors
The whole stadium will be dragons support areas as Melbourne cant even get over 14,000 to a home game when they are playing a final! They only have about 20 fans, and they dont travel anywhere so lets paint the stadium red and white.

Ribs

Bench
Ive been trying to locate the army's seating arrangements but cant find a word about it anywhere.

Surely someone knows where they are sitting.....? I cant trust the ticketek site's call.