What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urinal Etiquette

Rustay

Juniors
Everyone knows about it right?

Its common sense surely! Well not to the nugget who did not take notice of the four (4!) free urinals at my building toilets. I did my part, when the toilets were free, i went to the very end, but this dick ignored the other four urinals (plus 3 stalls) and planted his fat arse right next to me and proceeded to go about his business. This is not on! I was very uncomfortable :(

Freaks like that need to be locked away. Locked i tells ya, until they learn about the etiquette :!:

Rustay

Juniors
Not literally, or else the problem wouldnt have occured :lol: but yes, its just not cricket.

knights04

Bench
images

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hate it!!....there should be laws put into place to go abouts having a good crap!!

I hate slobs in the toilet who juts drop there guts while your trying to get comfortable. :roll:

socksie

Juniors
i'm not a guy and i know thats not on

maybe you should've tried to intimidate him by checking out his little man

Paullyboy

Coach
Deadset you people get put off by some minor things, there was another thread where everyone was saying they couldnt piss if someone was watching - whats going wrong with the rest of you blokes?

Too right!
blonk yourself down and make as much noise as possible
Youll have the whole place to yourself in no time

32 days until{HODGES..SHUFFLES FEET}"sorry fellas"

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i just get in there do my shit and get outta there
anyone that dosnt like it can suck an egg

my eagle eye said:
I use to suffer from stage fright.

I was suffering from stage fright at a dennys resteraunt in Auckland. I said "hurry up dick..PISS!" talking to my own cock.....just as i said that some dude came in the door and took up the urinal next to me.

Rexxy

Coach
yes. I wouldnt like anyone peeing on me.

Unless of course I had paid for it.

MEE

Juniors
DaleyIsGod said:
my eagle eye said:
I use to suffer from stage fright.

I was suffering from stage fright at a dennys resteraunt in Auckland. I said "hurry up dick..PISS!" talking to my own cock.....just as i said that some dude came in the door and took up the urinal next to me.
Oh my god you have Denny's in NZ?! i ate there all the time when i went to america. its fully sik to say the least.

Howcome you got stage fright when there was nobody else in the toilet?

Latest posts