What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urinal Etiquette

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Mighty Heighty said:
SpaceMonkey said:
I've got no problems standing cheek to jowel with other blokes taking a piss, how else are you supposed to piss at footy games? Wait for a cubicle? f**k that, cubicles are for shitting or shagging, piss in the urinal unless you haven't got a dick.
About the only thing thats off limits is obviously checking out other blokes tackle or even worse commenting on it.
And what is with guys who f**k up the cubicles? not flushing properly, blocking the bowl with tons of paper, pissing on the seat (I mean WTF? lift the seat, or piss in the urinal you girl!)
yeah, i even bet you ask the guy next to you to hold your member for ya while u answer your mobile.
Only if he's got big hands.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
BJ said:
I was at work a couple of weeks ago.. n we have to use the public dunnies in the shopping centre that the shop is in.. and i walk in and there is a little kid at the urinal.. so i go to the other end.. it's not a very big urinal.. but still tried to keep my distance.. and while i'm taking a piss out of the corner of my eye i can see the little kid just starring at me.. and nowhere above the waist either.. not cool.. i was very weirded out..
If you're worried about a little kid seeing your lil' fella you must have problems! :lol: :lol:

BJ

Juniors
SpaceMonkey said:
BJ said:
I was at work a couple of weeks ago.. n we have to use the public dunnies in the shopping centre that the shop is in.. and i walk in and there is a little kid at the urinal.. so i go to the other end.. it's not a very big urinal.. but still tried to keep my distance.. and while i'm taking a piss out of the corner of my eye i can see the little kid just starring at me.. and nowhere above the waist either.. not cool.. i was very weirded out..
If you're worried about a little kid seeing your lil' fella you must have problems! :lol: :lol:

the little kid didn't even blink.. as soon as a stood at the urinal he just stared.. it's bad enough people just staring at your for no reason.. but 8 year old kids staring at your wang while your releiving yourself isn't the most comfortable position to be in

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
BJ said:
SpaceMonkey said:
BJ said:

the little kid didn't even blink.. as soon as a stood at the urinal he just stared.. it's bad enough people just staring at your for no reason.. but 8 year old kids staring at your wang while your releiving yourself isn't the most comfortable position to be in
You should've just said "eat your greens sonny, and you'll be packing one of these babies too by the time you're my age!". Of course if the kid had then flopped out a tubesteak bigger than yours and laughed at you youd've been kinda embarrassed....

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I went to the doctor the other day, and said "doctor, can you take a look at my cock?"
I floppped it out and he had a good look at it and then said "there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it"
I said "yeah I know, but ain't she a beauty?"!

Latest posts