What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urinal Etiquette

Paranoid

Juniors
Brick.

Then again a Kiwi's always have problems with their vowels.

five sex seven eight :mrgreen:

dead_possum

Juniors
So is that "Shut-Bruck" or "Shet-Breck" or does it depend on how far south you luff?

I still remember the Wellington to Paraparam 6:00pm train call fondly.

And I also remember another conversation with a kiwi.

Kiwi: "Say Sex"
Aussie: "Sex"
Kiwi: "No I mean the number".
:lol:

dead_possum said:

The next tranz metro service to Parapraumu stopping at all stations from Takapu road will depart at five....thirty.....three.

Samwise

Bench
DaleyIsGod said:
dead_possum said:

The next tranz metro service to Parapraumu stopping at all stations from Takapu road will depart at five....thirty.....three.

Don't you mean "The nixt trenz mitro servece to Perepraumu stoppung et all stetions from Tekepu road wull dipart et five...theerty....three."

Kiwi

First Grade
Paranoid said:
Brick.

Then again a Kiwi's always have problems with their vowels.

five sex seven eight :mrgreen:

It's better than

five sux ( what australian men do to each other ) seven eight :D

Providence

Juniors
Earl said:
Every male knows that the only way to hang a peepee is one hand on the wall, the other hand steering.

You must be in an upright, leaning and comfortable position.

For those of you who suffer stage fright, maybe you don't have your hand on the wall :?

Never touch the wall!

What about those pissing height competitions after a few beers????

booeycollector

Juniors
At my work we have a phantom log leaver. He leaves logs in the bowl without flushing. I am currently heading up the investigation unit assigned to finding the offender. An tips would help. :lol:

Samwise said:
DaleyIsGod said:
dead_possum said:

Don't you mean "The nixt trenz mitro servece to Perepraumu stoppung et all stetions from Tekepu road wull dipart et five...theerty....three."

LOL aere yeou feair denkum maeete?

My accent is sexy. It drive's the foreignor ladies crazy. 8)

Rustay

Juniors
booeycollector said:
At my work we have a phantom log leaver. He leaves logs in the bowl without flushing. I am currently heading up the investigation unit assigned to finding the offender. An tips would help. :lol:

Dont get me started on those guys! I mean, how hard is it to flush properly.

Rustay

Juniors
thumbup.gif

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I've got no problems standing cheek to jowel with other blokes taking a piss, how else are you supposed to piss at footy games? Wait for a cubicle? f**k that, cubicles are for shitting or shagging, piss in the urinal unless you haven't got a dick.
About the only thing thats off limits is obviously checking out other blokes tackle or even worse commenting on it.
And what is with guys who f**k up the cubicles? not flushing properly, blocking the bowl with tons of paper, pissing on the seat (I mean WTF? lift the seat, or piss in the urinal you girl!)

***MH***

Bench
SpaceMonkey said:
I've got no problems standing cheek to jowel with other blokes taking a piss, how else are you supposed to piss at footy games? Wait for a cubicle? f**k that, cubicles are for shitting or shagging, piss in the urinal unless you haven't got a dick.
About the only thing thats off limits is obviously checking out other blokes tackle or even worse commenting on it.
And what is with guys who f**k up the cubicles? not flushing properly, blocking the bowl with tons of paper, pissing on the seat (I mean WTF? lift the seat, or piss in the urinal you girl!)
yeah, i even bet you ask the guy next to you to hold your member for ya while u answer your mobile.

BJ

Juniors
I was at work a couple of weeks ago.. n we have to use the public dunnies in the shopping centre that the shop is in.. and i walk in and there is a little kid at the urinal.. so i go to the other end.. it's not a very big urinal.. but still tried to keep my distance.. and while i'm taking a piss out of the corner of my eye i can see the little kid just starring at me.. and nowhere above the waist either.. not cool.. i was very weirded out..

Latest posts