What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Us raiders fans couldnt believe it, neither did Vossy

Here is a copy of an email I sent to the sunday roast (this was before the city/country teams were named):

G'day guys,

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the chances of rep selection for a few of the raiders guys this year, namely Alan Tongue and Troy Thompson, two, who have been playing out of their skin for us all year, will they have any chance or will the same old story come about again of experience in the jersey over form??

Cheers
Trent

----------------------------

Here is his reply:

From : TCN The Sunday Roast <thesundayroast@nine.com.au>Sent : Tuesday, 9 May 2006 2:34:25 PMTo : "Trent Bowman" <Subject : RE: Raiders rep chances?
spacer.gif
| | | Inbox
I can't believe both those players were overlooked in light of some who were included. Thompson especially had to be ahead of Ashton Sims who was called up, only to be ruled out through injury.

Thanks for the email.

Vossy

Earl

Coach
Andrew Voss & Mark Geyer are the only Channel 9 peaople I can handle listening too.

There not afraid to tell the truth.

AND THEIR NOT BIAS.

thickos

First Grade
I think Vossy has a bit of a soft spot for the Raiders, then again maybe he actually has a clue about all the teams in the comp, unlike Fatty, Chief and the other morons on that channel.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Earl said:
Andrew Voss & Mark Geyer are the only Channel 9 peaople I can handle listening too.

There not afraid to tell the truth.

AND THEIR NOT BIAS.

Dunno about MG, he seems to make opinions up for the sake of being controversial. Most of the time they are ill-informed, that being said he's not afraid to push his point and i dont mind him.

Vossy is pretty level headed and sees the two sides to most arguments.

Big Mick

Referee
I like the Sunday Roast...because...they actually talk about Rugby League and get stuck in on a few things which is brilliant.

I got a lot of time for Vossy, MG and Matty Johns...Phil Gould...don't mind him at times...can't stand him at others...but the man knows his sh*t.

Mr Saab

Referee
I have emailed Voss to disagree with his opinion a few times and he has always replied. I will give him alot of credit for replying.

Scott

Bench
I've also emailed him about stuff on the SR. He has always taken the time to reply. Top marks Vossy.

Paullyboy

Coach
Im sure he would have seen this forum before, and he may even post here under a fake name. Im sure some players would too.