What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

v Brisbane

Titanic

First Grade
Still treading the tightrope, we invite the real rival home a week after rival week for a match that will rival some of our best rivalry.

This game should be named the War of the Cadbury Roses and will all come down to the battle of the centers ... our soft centers v their tacky centers.

russ13

First Grade
What's with the photo Scott Prince & Karmichael Hunt in today's Courier-Mail?

On the day of the biggest game of the season why are we giving those AFL jerks any oxygen?

Or was the photo digitally altered/?

thumbnail.aspx

Raiderdave

First Grade
What's with the photo Scott Prince & Karmichael Hunt in today's Courier-Mail?

On the day of the biggest game of the season why are we giving those AFL jerks any oxygen?

Or was the photo digitally altered/?

thumbnail.aspx

we all know the CM has a Victorian moron as an editor in chief now & pushes the Victorian game hard

I wouldn't give the Thuns & their make believe derpy game with the paddle pop lions a smidgeon of free coverage off the coat tails of the real SE Qld derby tonight
Stuff them to hell I say
these singletball turds couldn't get to the press quick enough to rag all ova the Titans last year , saying they'd taken the coast over ... they were the new top dog & the Titans were finished
now the thuns are struggling big time ( seriously they are spastics) ... they have the hide to use the NRL game to drum up support for the fumbleathon with the Lions

I know they are offering attendees from tonights game a discount to tomorrows game
If I were the Titans
I'd offer $10 off tickets tonight for fans to
.. stay away from the merkinball ..:lol:

the thuns & their victorian game can rot ... for all I care
F them big time ;-)

Titanic

First Grade
Great rant Dave ... one thing we don't have to worry about is the Suns ... all those Victorians that migrate north gain a new lease of life when they emerge from the pallor of AFL and burst into the true light of Titans Territory.

Oh yeah ... loved the two points too :)

Pig Mouth

Juniors
I haven't commented on the refs so far but I must say they made some shocker calls both ways tonight. Are they not meant to be "professional"? They may as well have allowed the players to ref themselves.

Absolutely PATHETIC decision to award that 8 point try. What a joke. Then towards the end of the game Teo gets hit in the head by Bailey while scoring a try and it's all good. No problem.

If only we could go back in time, I wish Hoffman smashed the tip of his boot right into that bald knuckleheads face, instead of tapping him with his hand.

Nonetheless the Broncos played to a shit standard tonight. Yet the Titanics were still very lucky to grasp the win.

Well done. But you won't make the finals.

Whats Doing

Bench
I haven't commented on the refs so far but I must say they made some shocker calls both ways tonight. Are they not meant to be "professional"? They may as well have allowed the players to ref themselves.

Absolutely PATHETIC decision to award that 8 point try. What a joke. Then towards the end of the game Teo gets hit in the head by Bailey while scoring a try and it's all good. No problem.

If only we could go back in time, I wish Hoffman smashed the tip of his boot right into that bald knuckleheads face, instead of tapping him with his hand.

Nonetheless the Broncos played to a shit standard tonight. Yet the Titanics were still very lucky to grasp the win.

Well done. But you won't make the finals.

Pig Mouth or should I say Big Mouth.

Karma has got you well and truly you big goose.

You laid the boot in when NSW supporters complained about the refereeing in the SOS and now you have the f#cking hide to complain about the refs in last night match.

You also condone kicking players in the head.

You are a disgrace.

beads6

First Grade
Titans were good. Full credit to them. Broncos were woeful, they have been shit in attack for a months now. Shame the crowd wasn't bigger but overall it was a poor quality game.

russ13

First Grade
William Zillman is in career best form -perhaps he is responsible for the turn around.

IMO the 8 point try was the correct decision. In fact it could not have been more obvious & even the Broncos' coach agreed.

Whats Doing

Bench
William Zillman is in career best form -perhaps he is responsible for the turn around.

IMO the 8 point try was the correct decision. In fact it could not have been more obvious & even the Broncos' coach agreed.

He was lucky he was not sent off. A direct fist to the face to someone in a unprotected position is a low act.

Pig Mouth

Juniors

You laid the boot in when NSW supporters complained about the refereeing in the SOS and now you have the f#cking hide to complain about the refs in last night match.

You are a disgrace.

:lol:

The refs were not one sided. There was shit calls all around. Both against the Titans and the Broncos.

I was just making a general observation.

As for condoning kicking players in the head. Well you bald friend deserves it. Because he is no saint.

226725-corey-norman.jpg

Titans-v-Raiders-Luke-Bailey-was-penalised-for-this-5972343.jpg

066484-gold-coast-titans-v-st-george-illawarra.jpg

34pgpxh.jpg

Whats Doing

Bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats Doing

You are a disgrace.

The refs were not one sided. There was shit calls all around. Both against the Titans and the Broncos.

As for condoning kicking players in the head. Well you bald friend deserves it. Because he is no saint."

Big Mouth - You are dead set low life. Only scum condones kicking anyone in the head. But then again you probably think the actions of Craig Field or the kid who king hit and killed Thomas Kelly are ok.

Go back to your merkin Broncos and complain in your own forums and don;t let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Pig Mouth

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats Doing

You are a disgrace.

As for condoning kicking players in the head. Well you bald friend deserves it. Because he is no saint."

Big Mouth - You are dead set low life. Only scum condones kicking anyone in the head. But then again you probably think the actions of Craig Field or the kid who king hit and killed Thomas Kelly are ok.

Go back to your merkin Broncos and complain in your own forums and don;t let the door hit your arse on the way out.

attachment.php

Knightmare

Coach

You are a disgrace.

But....but.....but.....it's only whining when NSW fans do it! :crazy: