What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vale Jon Mannah

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thoughts and prayers go out to the Mannah family, staff and players at the club.. God bless

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Devastated, such a beautiful person taken far too soon, god bless and deepest condolences to Tim and family.:(

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
RIP Johnny, may the lord keep you.

Trying hard to hold a tear back at my work desk. I hate seeing genuine nice blokes taken from us too soon. Prayers for the Mannah family and the Eels.

Mate I called my wife in tears telling her the news, no shame in that old mate.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Condolences to the whole Mannah family. Jon was a gem of a person. RIP Jon.

I emailed the club about the possibility of honouring Jon in our first home game of 2013 and the prognosis seems positive. Fingers crossed.

hybrideel

Bench
Terrible news. thoughts are with the family and club. RIP Jon.
Really puts the other news about a crybaby trying to get out of another contract in perspective doesn't it

Gronk

Staff member
Condolences to the whole Mannah family. Jon was a gem of a person. RIP Jon.

I emailed the club about the possibility of honouring Jon in our first home game of 2013 and the prognosis seems positive. Fingers crossed.

Maybe each home game vs Sharks should be the Jon Mannah Cup ?

bartman

Immortal
Very sad and awful news. That disease and others like it can be a real bitch and take people quickly in their final stages.

Condolences to Tim and the Mannah family, rest in peace Jon Mannah.

Latest posts