What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes

If Val goes next year, it would be a risk and Flanno not a risk taker.

Moylan to fullback
Young Jack Williams/Flanno the halves, i know both on debut, but have played together for 3-4 years as a combo they know each others game, just putting that out there

sandshark

Bench
Some of the footy commentators last night were very confident that he will stay a Shark but I'm not so sure yet.
I want blood on paper and an ankle tracking bracelet to keep his movements close to the club.

He can have the fullback spot if he continues like last night, still a bit iffy with catching bombs but I'm sure he'll grow into that.

ragzouken

Juniors
Some of the footy commentators last night were very confident that he will stay a Shark but I'm not so sure yet.
I want blood on paper and an ankle tracking bracelet to keep his movements close to the club.

He can have the fullback spot if he continues like last night, still a bit iffy with catching bombs but I'm sure he'll grow into that.

I reckon the family stuff is all fluff we wants more money if we offer him enough I’m sure he will accomodate his sister like he has the last 4 years, the last few weeks proves he is worth that “elite player” position in our salary cap

FTR Flanno has signed the most exciting up & coming fullback in the league, if last nights reports are accurate. So settle fan boys, we have a better one coming.

Marchad

Juniors
I reckon the family stuff is all fluff we wants more money if we offer him enough I’m sure he will accomodate his sister like he has the last 4 years, the last few weeks proves he is worth that “elite player” position in our salary cap
Of course it is. If he goes back to Townsville it will be career suicide and he knows it.