What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes

sandshark

Bench
Kennedy, has to be given a chance
Munster has not put pen to paper in melbourne chase him hard now

I can imagine Holmes in the NFL, he like Hayne will want a so called glamour team, or name team, i cant imagine Holmes at Detroit or Cleveland
If Holmes does go I'm sure Kennedy will get a chance if Dugan goes down.
We have some choices at back if this happens which is good.

Inferno

Coach
Interesting development.

If Reefy was keen to give Barba an upgrade after testing positive to coke, I assume he'd agree we should upgrade Holme's contract.

I prefer to see Holmes in the NRL than playing against us.

We better be in the market for a gun back/half to replace him.

Moylan to fullback, Johnson to 5/8 inside Chad?

Could work...

sandshark

Bench
A grade flog if he leaves for next year
Dont worry, im sure there will be a club statement about his heroic decision to leave the club and put on hold his desire to move closer to family for the chance at sitting on the sidelines for a year.

Quicksilver

Bench
Where'd you come from man??

I been saying this for 12 months and been howled down

I wasn't totally unhappy with Moyza there last year but I do think he's probably a better fullback at least until he develops a more rounded kicking game. (If he ever does)

At the moment I think our team would benefit from brining in another more rounded half to partner Chadwick.

Chimp

Bench
Everyone is reacting like this is a definite - there's no quotes from Val or his manager.... all paper talk if you ask me.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Kahu anyone? Apparently Broncos want to offload him.

not that fast but reasonably good finishing winger and most importantly, can kick goals.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Let Val go, lick our wounds for next year(unless a semi decent fullback/half becomes available mid year) and clear the f**king decks for the next QLD/Aussie captain....hello MR Munster. Write your cheque boy

MilkShark

First Grade
Let Val go, lick our wounds for next year(unless a semi decent fullback/half becomes available mid year) and clear the f**king decks for the next QLD/Aussie captain....hello MR Munster. Write your cheque boy
Munster is exactly who we should go for.

But I don't agree on letting Val go, the kid needs to learn a lesson.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Munster is exactly who we should go for.

But I don't agree on letting Val go, the kid needs to learn a lesson.

Millennials mate. They will never learn. He thinks he will make the NFL when there are literally 100’s if not 1000’s of college kids physically more ready to go.

Let’s not waste our energy. He will jump on that plane regardless.