What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes

Dragon David

First Grade
2023 if clubs had a choice BTW Holmes and Lomax, Holmes would have been the preferred choice all day long, Flanno turns Zac into the player he was supposed to be.
Holmes will be Flying again under Flanno, bring on 2025, RCG and Clint Gutho
Yes, agreed with you 56 to 66. Flanno will get the old Holmes playing much better than he has been playing recently at the Cows. I hope that the signing of Holmes with those props and a "better" half back will make us the team that we have yearned for and we make the top 4 next year.

56to66

Juniors
Yes, agreed with you 56 to 66. Flanno will get the old Holmes playing much better than he has been playing recently at the Cows. I hope that the signing of Holmes with those props and a "better" half back will make us the team that we have yearned for and we make the top 4 next year.
All Holmes has to do is replicate what Lomax is doing, it's quite a simple assignment, defend strong, kick goals, compete for the high ball in attack and defense, Holmes has the skill sets to do this.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I hope Flanno flew business class home and confirmed Holmes doesn't want to box.

A great signing with Flanno adjusting the purse strings to confirm the deal.

Welcome back Dragon David!!!
Knew that you would not be gone for too long.
Happy to see your posts again mate.

possm

Coach
Keary on more
And believe what you want at NRL 360
And Rooters paid that $$ for Suaalii before even representing
We are getting Holmes for the same money as Lomax with who has a lesser all round game
Holmes for Lomax! It's about time we got a like for like or better Uts