What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vatuvei should of been suspended

shiznit

Coach
If there was any consistancy in the review panel and judiciary he would of got a week like Pritchard did.
f**k off....

Pritchard got a week because he had loading...

at worst Vatuvei could have been charged... and because of his clean record he would have been able to take the early guilty plea and not miss a game.

Vatuvei was never in danger of missing a game...

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
f**k off....

Pritchard got a week because he had loading...

at worst Vatuvei could have been charged... and because of his clean record he would have been able to take the early guilty plea and not miss a game.

Vatuvei was never in danger of missing a game...

If they were consistent he would have at least been charged and given loading.

Note: Neither should have been charged in the first place.

Ah Mau from the Dragons should have copped time on the sideline. His was intentional and used his elbow.

shiznit

Coach
[FKN-SIK];8137346 said:
If they were consistent he would have at least been charged and given loading.

Note: Neither should have been charged in the first place.

Ah Mau from the Dragons should have copped time on the sideline. His was intentional and used his elbow.

WTF??? :lol:

how can you give him loading?? he has a clean record...

i thought the whole point of loading was to punish repeat offenders.

maybe im wrong and ive misunderstood how the loading system works...

Iafeta

Referee
LOL @ giving him loading. Great work, Einstein.

As far as the tackle goes, it looked to me like Tonga goes into la-la land more out of whiplash. Simmons cops a fairly obvious shoulder to the head, they're two completely different types of tackles.

Usain Bolt

Bench
LOL @ giving him loading. Great work, Einstein.

As far as the tackle goes, it looked to me like Tonga goes into la-la land more out of whiplash. Simmons cops a fairly obvious shoulder to the head, they're two completely different types of tackles.

lol no

Both tackles were contact with the head

M2D2

Bench
When he said "give him loading" he meant that give him loading for next time.

i think.

Iafeta

Referee
I think the ruling should be clarified at the least - if a bloke leads in with the shoulder for a shoulder charge then they run a far greater risk IMO... Vatuvei doesn't really lead in with the shoulder (I'm not sure if Pritchard does, by the way). Either way, non-issue IMO.

Izz

Bench
350x700px-LL-4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg

JoeD

First Grade
Saw the replay a couple of times and I'm not sure if there was any shoulder to head contact. Definitely nothing conclusive.

He should have got charged but he wouldn't have missed a game anyway - Hasler forgets about Pritchard's history at the judiciary.