What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vb

Clarkieel

Juniors
ewww XXXX is gross might as well drink engine oil
depepnding on financial status at the time a new hits the spot or crownie
prefer some good old spirits instead though some scotch never goes a stray

bozza tgg

Juniors
My 2 cents worth is that beer is a beer, I am very fond of Crownies or Becks.

The only two beers I can't stand are XXXX and Power's but I wouldn't suggest that those that do like it like the taste of ass as PJ Marshall so intelligently had a dig at VB drinkers.

On that my 2 cents is that VB isn't that bad a beer, not having tasted ass I can't confirm or deny PJ's claim.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Coronas, the ultimate "day after" beer. Great for week long benders on end of season tours.

PJ, after having a dig at VB i cant beleive you endorse XXXX, cats piss in my opinion

The worst thing about Queenslanders is that they love their XXXX Gold. Whats with that a crappy half strength beer? They are robbing themselves of half a beer each time.

Queensland stadiums, the only place you can only buy mide strenth beer yet order double rums...

Kylie_J

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Now this is the stuff to clean barbeques and unblock toilets. Also explains the low IQ levels of Queenslanders....

we do have Bundy Rum though....

PB

Bench
eelz47 said:
PURE BLONDE is another nice drop

I love a pure blonde! and the beer is nice also......:D

PJ, you have just never worked hard enough to deserve a beer. As the slogan says "a hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is Vic. Victoria Bitter"....

And a lamb sandwich compliments it nicely as well at about 3am! But remember if the wife don't kill you, the sandwich probably will... :lol:
(probably lost on those who don't see the ad, but i tell you, if there are a better set of ad's on TV and radio than the V.B one's, i haven't heard them!)

PB said:

PJ, you have just never worked hard enough to deserve a beer. As the slogan says "a hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is Vic. Victoria Bitter"....

And a lamb sandwich compliments it nicely as well at about 3am! But remember if the wife don't kill you, the sandwich probably will... :lol:
(probably lost on those who don't see the ad, but i tell you, if there are a better set of ad's on TV and radio than the V.B one's, i haven't heard them!)

Pure Blonde is a good drop...will back that up!

PJ Marshal

Coach
PB said:

well if hard earned work is rewarded with a glass of chilled liquid ass im glad i dont work so hard

Macca_

Coach
eelz47 said:
there is only a few grounds which sell vb at the grounds

Yes and to my horror, Newcastle is one of them. All they had cept light!

Go the New and Extra Dry. Or TED as its known...

Macca_

Haynzy

First Grade
Old, Guiness or a nice bottle of d'Arenberg red

Keep the west end crap away coopers is ok when there is nothing else.

Latest posts