What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vegas/Rnd 1 thread.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Reckon if we're going to Vegas we should play as the away team in magic round next year. No less than 10 home games should be played at Shark Park. Unless Vegas is considered an away game of course. Dino would be all over that I reckon.

Quigs

Immortal
I couldn't give shit if we didn't go either. But I suppose it might be good to catch up with our future Big $-er Sponsor.

Craigshark

First Grade
We do love a home game sacrifice, add to that magic round and the club has a member decision to make.

throw in Coffs and that’s potentially 3 “home” games away from home. There needs to be a sacrifice somewhere for one of them, cause I can almost guarantee the membership prices won’t drop.

Panthers are going as home team
Warriors as away
It's us or Raiders getting the other home game.
If we go as home team it means we either sit out magic round or as away team.

I can guess which hotel we are staying.
Fitz will be on phone to Robbo in how they handled the trip, any information that will benefit players.
And make sure we have players get visa sorted out early

Panthers are going as home team
Warriors as away
It's us or Raiders getting the other home game.
If we go as home team it means we either sit out magic round or as away team.

I can guess which hotel we are staying.
Fitz will be on phone to Robbo in how they handled the trip, any information that will benefit players.
And make sure we have players get visa sorted out early
Well be staying at the bloke who gifted us $5m.
He owns a Hotel in Vegas.

Tiger Shark

Bench
If we go as a home game we make a motza. That will be Dino's preferred option and I agree.
I think another article said home teams get 350k or there abouts.

Given people only complain about the stadium I guess one less game to complain about?

Leagues club might be done

shadowboxer

First Grade
I don’t think I could last a week in Vegas. It would be messy. Ain’t a cheap flight either. I like the concept, but yeah not sure it’s viable long term. Each to their own