What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vegas/Rnd 1 thread.

I want the Panthers over there

Big occasion we can show USA all about us.

WrestleMania is in town 3 weeks after this game, we should get lead out by one of them think Dom Mysterio the crowd will go nuts for him

Special K

Coach
Interesting the Raiders got in over the Storm... It would be our home game for sure, we are one of the few who can move home games. I reckon the hotel stuff was a huge thing for us here. Be interesting if they stay there given its location vs where they put players last year.

I did NRL Vegas this year. It was unreal. If you can get there, get there. The entire time I wished it was us playing.

Interesting the Raiders got in over the Storm... It would be our home game for sure, we are one of the few who can move home games. I reckon the hotel stuff was a huge thing for us here. Be interesting if they stay there given its location vs where they put players last year.

I did NRL Vegas this year. It was unreal. If you can get there, get there. The entire time I wished it was us playing.
NRL are now putting up 8 days accommodation not 6.
I would guess if price similar would stay there.
I wouldn't be surprised after the incident this year thats club who play each other get different hotels

Quigs

Immortal
I'm not going. I could think of a squillion other places on this planet I would like to visit before Vegas.

Frenzy.

Post Whore

The Panfs have to move their home games remember. Panf Park will be out of commission.

bluefox68

Staff member
Yep, SharkCast reporting that there’s likely going to be an ‘announcement’ next week…