What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Ref-DISGRACE

Really enjoyed the game and loved the fact that our boys fired up and came back at the Dogs,whats hard to accept is the disgraceful effort of that a@#%hole video ref, his interpretation and lack of knowledge of the game really cruelled us,F@#k we usually do it to ourselves without there help.

Matchball

Bench
Hampstead has always been a trackhead.
Old Balmain detective had a chip on his shoulder and used to try and drink up the sackville at Balmain after tigers games
Brown nosing to players.
He couldnt play the game but at least he got to police it.

BlueEyes

Juniors
You guys were robbed. Try disallowed - why, and that obstruction call was a disgrace, Manly had 2 tries disallowed a couple of weeks ago and the obstructions weren't anything near as bad as the dogs one and they get awarded the 4 pointer wtf. Roll yer sleeves up Tigers and dig deep you deserve to be there and should have gotten the win. Damned vid ref and Harrigan should be sacked for sure.

Galeforce

Bench
tigers should have won.
The two video ref decisions were wrong and with different officials you Tigers might have won by 10.
Unfortunately the other decision that cost you the game was tiger decision not to take 2 points just before halftime.the score would have been 12- 8 at halftime vs 12-6

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Very unfortunate. The Farah try should have been awarded, as even though you could not see the ball touch the turf, Barba's hand or body was not under it, so surely logic should prevail and it should be ordered a try. Maxwell has been snubbing us for years. I hate that clown.

But on another note, I swear to god we lose almost every time we go into golden point. I'd love to see stat's of our win/loss ratio. We lost the Semi Final v Roosters in 2010, as well as atleast 4 Games in 2006, in which Carney killed us in one. I think this is bad luck, but Anasta will help next year as he is a proven player in Golden Point, but we had to learn that the hard way..

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
I would blame Robbie Farrah for missing his field goal attempts way more than any dodgy refereeing decision. Why wasn't Benji trying his luck after Farrah missed the first attempt?