What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video taken of idiot fans @ WIN vs Titans

abin

Juniors
Thank you kind sirs - it really t'was a win to warm the cockles of hearts everywhere.

Now if you'll excuse me my cheese toastie is ready (which i have branded with a charred 'v' - makes it more special... kinda like puttin a tomato sauce smiley face on your kids devon sandwiches)

Steel Dragon

Bench
Thank you kind sirs - it really t'was a win to warm the cockles of hearts everywhere.

Now if you'll excuse me my cheese toastie is ready (which i have branded with a charred 'v' - makes it more special... kinda like puttin a tomato sauce smiley face on your kids devon sandwiches)

Gawd, youre gonna fit in here a bit too well methinks...

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
lets keep it simple

i stand by everything ive said in this thread but after much thinking id like to say

if i heard a steelars chant errupt at kogarah id totally flip it
the fact a SSSAIIINNNNTTTT GGGEEEOOOOORRRRGGGGEEE chant goes wild at WIN i must say the locals/our other half react alot better then i would in dere heart land. but we are maried now and whats yours is mine and whats mine is yours.

i know most the DRAGON ARMY wont be happy with this MAYBE but id honestly like at the next WIN home game to help the locals start a SSTTTEEEEELLLAAARRRRSSS chant. like we sing " we are one but we are many and from all the land on earth we come....etc that what our attitude should be.

let us unite at both WIN and OKI and join forces as have the players and team.
the team is finally together and playing well now we need the supporters to come together and show them WE are with THEM

j0nesy

Bench
WIN paid some measly amount for naming right to Kogarah. $75 000 I believe.

Shows how little interest there must from business in the Sydney/Kogarah region. SFA I would say.

That doesn't nearly make up for the lost revenue we suffer each time we play a game at WIN rather then Jubilee.

As always facts don't seem to come into your thinking.

Maybe if some of you guys didn't let your hatred get in the way of things, and stopped boycotting WIN stadium, we would be doing better.

We don't need Illawarra, you need us. That's the truth, and discerning fans know it.

The club needs St George leagues club more than anything else no doubt, without it it wouldn't survive, it also wouldn't survive with St George leagues alone.