What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

villa

jc155776

Coach
I think its time he replaced Hutch for a game. Although from all accounts he isnt the old fiery mongrel he use to be.

beekershark

Bench
He needs to be at least tried now I reckon. maybe he'll find that mongrel back in firsts after a few bone rattling hits come his way he might fire up.

imasharkie

Coach
Sideline Eye said:
Yes another club
He wants to stay...must be satisfied with peanuts

Geez I hope the club gives him a few bob more. He's worth double what they are offerring Hannay and what they are paying Mapp.

Haven't seen him play this year SLE. Can you give me a heads up on your opinion of his form this year?

mr_sharks

Juniors
Hold your horses guys, what has Villa done this season for the Sharks?? Answer = diddly squat.
Perhaps he wants to reward us by staying for not much as thanks for giving him another shot. I say sign him up for another season with an option for two should he be a regular first grader. Give big him incentives, not a big contract.