What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VNRL TALK

Having said that, I do recall losing a match 66-64 last year. That was fun.

I agree with what most say in the thread. Injuries tend to have a dramatic effect on every comp.

If you spend big on El Masri and he goes down, your season is over. I tend to pick up someone like Hannay plus a secondary kicker who may end up as a side's top kicker.

An41

Juniors
i spend time in front of my computer watching the scoreboard refresh.

what a sad sad person I am.

i found last year it was good to have hodgo as a secound stringkicker as when my main kicker had a bye or injury he was there for back up

maelgwnau

Juniors
I'm hoping they fix the problem this year last year i has Hodgson and El masri in the same team!! all my mates were so pissed

Raider_69

Post Whore
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I won't pay anything to play VNRL.

It's tied up with matto and that arse won't ever get cent one from me.

hmm fair point
i completely forgot that f**kin ass clown would probably get the cash if i paid :x

innsaneink

Referee
Too many teams with ceo's giving up due to poor results,injuries, walkouts etc created a situation where almost every comp had at least one team that wasnt being utilised to the full potential, in other words peeps having many teams and dropping their crappola teams.

The Grouch

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Too many teams with ceo's giving up due to poor results,injuries, walkouts etc created a situation where almost every comp had at least one team that wasnt being utilised to the full potential, in other words peeps having many teams and dropping their crappola teams.

Every comp needs a South Sydney.

Dog-E

Juniors
innsaneink said:

VNRL actually WELL superceded our tipping comp at work last season, and the season before in being talked about at lunchtimes etc - and despite being a mere 2 seasons into its inception - and the winners of this comp - as I can proudly acclaim myself to be one of the two so far - are being recognised as far superior in their Rugby League knowledge & patronage - to that of just about all previous 'flukey' tipping comp winners!! :p