What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vossy has food poisoning - no second half call

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I know its painful, but what can you do, you lose a main commentator in the middle of the game, and all you've got is two less experienced commentators that have to take over, unless there are commentators or former commentators sitting in the crowd somewhere.

Warren Boland? David Morrow? Graham Hughes? are you guys there?

or were you guys there?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Some of us at home are even doing a Rabs impersonation, a lot better job than MG and Ikin.:lol:

What about the days of two callers, Hughes and Maurice.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I Bleed Green said:
LOL!

"That's Josh Miller, am I right?"

"No, thats Mark O'Halloran."

"Oh, I read the wrong teamcard"

I loved the added extra on "No, thats Mark O'Halloran... who looks like Josh Miller" :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As Rabs would say "dead set, in the fair dinkum department, that was a shocking effort".

azza

Juniors
hearing vossy in the loo would have made more sense than listening to those 2 dribblers...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hearing vossy in the loo would have made more sense than listening to those 2 dribblers...

Well they were calling a sh!t game...

Eddie.

Bench
Cmon guys, lighten up

I thought i was great. They made mistakes, they took the piss out of themselves, but geez they got excited and into the game.

Was just like a good game of footy, Exciting with plenty of unpredictable mistakes.

Better then listening to boring old Voss.

MG is good as a 3rd man on a commentary team.

Latest posts