What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote Online For AYRLA Youth Program Grant

league13

Juniors
We need to push on beyond the 1,000.Only two weeks left to vote, so try and vote daily please.These kids need our help and what better cause.

Last edited:

league13

Juniors
On the 6th Nov,the AYRLA were in fourth place, according to the link on Facebook which you will find at the foot of the voting page.Things could have altered since then,but we need all the votes we can get.

IowaRL

Juniors
Voted twice today, will vote again tomorrow. If you own more than one email address, vote from your phone and your pc!

Guys... Haven't been on the forums of late as I have been scrambling to get all my requirements (final paper, 50 LEGAL community Service hours and various other bits), together in order to Graduate law school December 15th.
That being said, I was checking out the forum the other day and saw your constant response to pushing everyone to Vote for AYRLA, and it really does touch me that all you guys overseas give a damn. In some cases i feel that you care more than some people over here on what we are trying to accomplish.
I wrote out a whole long response but apparently was not signed in and didnt realize my post didnt update (was doing it from my mobile)
So thank you guys so much!! This grant will in my opinion help really push the programs forward. As it is currently we run on budgets i bet youth programs overseas go through in a weekend!! So you can imagine what something like this can do for us.

Some updates...
Mike Kelly a friend who has seen and taken a greater interest into what i have been doing with AYRLA and the RIR has gotten so involved that he is now the CFO of AYRLA. As a Banker I think Mike will continue to great things for AYRLA. His email is Mike@AYRLA.org

New Developments. It seems apparent that David French, RIR import player for 2012 and Youth Program Volunteer, will be coming back to Rhode Island for 2013 to take on the role of youth Coaching Director for the Rhode Island area for AYRLA, and having assisted in the programs this summer he is well aware of the system that we have built.

Currently i have found 4 other organizations with more votes than us.. 2 of them Meals on wheels with around 1700..(they get tons of Govt. Money) and Troy Little league baseball with 2,115 votes and some electrical Tech school with 1500 votes.
So please share this on your facebook page's and twitter accounts.
If you have more than one email address use it!! THANK YOU!!!!

Please Share and Vote for AYRLA today Help Get us 5K for our Youth Programs http://m.fuelinggood.com/Details/Index/1331498 - Use multiple email address if you have em!! Please Continue to Vote for us. We have reached the 1,115 Mark but there are some organizations with Double that

Last edited:
Might be worth posting this in the fight club if anyone has time. Those guys seem to live on the net. I would but this android phone doesn't allow me to do much

Sam_the_man

First Grade
I'll post the link on personal facebook page, my league website and league websites facebook page as well as voting myself.