What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote with Your Feet.

big boppa eel

Juniors
I for one am not going to waste my time and money any longer over these dicks, I appeal to all long suffering fans is that you guys do the same and let them play in front of loved ones if their lucky, plainly plainly obviouse they dont care as long as they get paid, did u guys see Riddel and Hayne when shaking hands after the game smiling, bunch of CS.

jono

Juniors
I for one am not going to waste my time and money any longer over these dicks, I appeal to all long suffering fans is that you guys do the same and let them play in front of loved ones if their lucky, plainly plainly obviouse they dont care as long as they get paid, did u guys see Riddel and Hayne when shaking hands after the game smiling, bunch of CS.
I'm a STH but I tell you what , I won't be in a hurry to renew. I don't mind watching them when they have a dig , but we've been waiting for 5 months for this to happen.

Rogue.9

Juniors
I've got a season ticket so I will be attending home games only because there already paid for but at this stage I won't bother traveling to away games for the rest of the year. I can watch the losses for the warmth of my lounge room.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I'm not a fair weather supporter. Sorry but I'm behind them hail rain or shine. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Get behind you f**king team !

butch82

Juniors
i was gona be in sydney for the cowboys game.i will be coming home.i wont waste my money on them.at least if u watch it on the tv u can turn it off when they r playn this bad.

Ant

Juniors
I'm not a fair weather supporter. Sorry but I'm behind them hail rain or shine. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Get behind you f**king team !

I can only agree. Disgraceful thread, some our fans are the worst in the league. Signing up as a fan is like being married for better or for worst. Not the slightest sign of trouble and we all bail out.

I don't know how some of you guys would have survived in the early 90s. When you savoured every win like it was your last meal.

Once again disgraceful thread, for mine good bye and good riddance, does it mean we get to stop getting the constant negativity on these forums as well. Gee we are going to be 1 point out of the top 8 at the end of the round, lets all rip up our season tickets, burn our jerseys and go move to melbourne.

FFS, somebody called me a glass half a full man, well I can tell you from the half full side of the room, life is a little better over here. Sure we hate losing, but if you guys were cowboys fans you have lynched the whole mob by now.

Try and be constructive for once, something more than Hagan is sh$t, lowrie is crap etc, etc.

I will say it one more time disgraceful thread. But does it mean the negative crap stops as well, I doubt it.

Suitman

Post Whore
I can only agree. Disgraceful thread, some our fans are the worst in the league. Signing up as a fan is like being married for better or for worst. Not the slightest sign of trouble and we all bail out.

I don't know how some of you guys would have survived in the early 90s. When you savoured every win like it was your last meal.

Once again disgraceful thread, for mine good bye and good riddance, does it mean we get to stop getting the constant negativity on these forums as well. Gee we are going to be 1 point out of the top 8 at the end of the round, lets all rip up our season tickets, burn our jerseys and go move to melbourne.

FFS, somebody called me a glass half a full man, well I can tell you from the half full side of the room, life is a little better over here. Sure we hate losing, but if you guys were cowboys fans you have lynched the whole mob by now.

Try and be constructive for once, something more than Hagan is sh$t, lowrie is crap etc, etc.

I will say it one more time disgraceful thread. But does it mean the negative crap stops as well, I doubt it.

So you're happy with tonights effort I take it?

Suity

murraymob

Coach
you should show your protest by wearing your parra jerseys and come to penrith games.Bump the penrith crowds up Fitzgerald has to act then.The sponsors will see the parra jerseys on the tv games.And you are all welcome

Suitman

Post Whore
you should show your protest by wearing your parra jerseys and come to penrith games.Bump the penrith crowds up Fitzgerald has to act then.The sponsors will see the parra jerseys on the tv games.And you are all welcome

:lol::lol:

Buy my tickets, lunch and beers, and I'm happy to wear my Eels jumper to Panthers games and bag 'em off all game.
Cheers mate.

Suity

Truth hurt does it?

Suity

Honestly, this is not your best stuff? All I am pointing out to you was that the poster in question believes that no matter how we are going win or loss you are there for the long haul. He says that in the start of his post. Yet your best reply is to try and turn the attack on them to ask if they were happy with the performance? It is a tactic in arguments I have seen you use all to often and as the poster stated he will be there win or lose. How impressed he was with the effort is irrelevant when he says he will be there "For better or For worse"

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors

What a pile of self-righteous rubbish!

As as supporter about the only thing you can do sometimes is vote with your pocket. This isn't about Parra losing and fans turning their backs. It's about watching a team of guys who wont put in for 80 minutes. It's about the famous blue and gold jersey being tarnished by awful performances on and off the field. It's about a pompous, arrogant chief executive who embarrasses the club and the fans every time he opens his mouth. It's about 22 years of frustration since our last premiership.

Mate, I had a season ticket through the early 1990's when things were grim. I'd turn up every week just like you and thousands of other Parra supporters. And let me tell you something, I was just as frustrated back then watching a half-baked effort from the Mick Cronin Stand as I was watching the game from my lounge room tonight.

Actually it was worse tonight because the teams of the early 1990's can't compare to the talent in this side. There's something clearly wrong at our club and fans are justly angry. We have a coach who spouts the same rubbish after every game, a chief executive who is more interested in spruiking the $10 roast than saying anything meaningful about our club when being interviewed and a half a million dollars fumbling their way around the footy field.

Parra might well be sitting 1 point out of the top eight after this weekend, but it may as well be 50 points for the way they're playing. If you're looking at that through rose coloured half-full glasses, then good luck to you, camp. Just don't begrudge others who see things a lot differently and want to vent their frustrations.

Suitman

Post Whore
Honestly, this is not your best stuff? All I am pointing out to you was that the poster in question believes that no matter how we are going win or loss you are there for the long haul. He says that in the start of his post. Yet your best reply is to try and turn the attack on them to ask if they were happy with the performance? It is a tactic in arguments I have seen you use all to often and as the poster stated he will be there win or lose. How impressed he was with the effort is irrelevant when he says he will be there "For better or For worse"

And so will I mate. Don't patronise me like you do to others so often. I just get fed up with fence sitters like yourself and Ant, who really don't have the balls to give it to the team when they deserve it.
I know WHY you don't, but you still get on and defend those that do. To me, it's a soft c**k attitude, and the same attitude that has us where we are. Look at some of Hagans quotes tonight. They are f**king laughable. Imagine Ricky Stuart or Bellamy or Bennett saying sh*t like that?
Some people in life don't like accepting 2nd best. They strive to succeed at the very top level.
If your happy with 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th, good luck to you.
I ain't.
Not after 22 years anyway, and not when I know we have a team that can win the comp. Tonight, after all the vitriole we have heard this week, was just pathetic.

Suity

Latest posts