What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Bulldogs rd23

vvvrulz

Coach
Penalty on our line, they're taking the two and will be leading at half time.

... would only change if we scored a last minute long range try, but we don't do those anymore.

LOL and the Dogs do exactly that instead.

Burns

First Grade
Completely destroyed up the middle. Will be hard to come back now, it's just not happening today. 20-12 half time to the Dogs.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Come on boys. Keep the faith. The warriors have the talent and knack to string a couple of back to back tries together.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Completely destroyed up the middle. Will be hard to come back now, it's just not happening today. 20-12 half time to the Dogs.

Nah mate plenty of game left. But yeah we need to play much much smarter.
Feels like we only really played 10 or 12 good minutes on footy. A few individual errors hurting us... give em a rev up at half time Kearny!

Big Marn

Juniors
Not seeing Luke run from dummy half. Is that because we are losing in the trenches?
half of 2 halves. Felt like Maumolo missing that dropout was a momentum killer. If we had scored off the repeat set, that would have taken some of the sting out of the Dogs. Now we are in the shit up to our eyeballs.

vvvrulz

Coach
This is again the problem I have with us, when we're on top we're not getting 2-3 tries on the trot.
We do usually get the next best thing in repeat sets but it only eats up time if we don't convert them.

It's looking like one of our 'off' weeks sadly, first 10 minutes will be crucial.
If the Dogs get the muscle on us early and pick up more points, it's all downhill from there.
We're not a team that fights back.

Burns

First Grade
All on the line.

Must win for an outside chance of 4th, or possible 5th/6th place.

vvvrulz

Coach
Penalty, yet another set on their line.

And it's Air Fus in the corner!
Don't bother going upstairs.

vvvrulz

Coach
20-16 now.

While I'm not a fan of Blocker and friends, they're dead right in that we were standing around flat.

vvvrulz

Coach
I'd be curious on stats on the last time we came back from a decent deficit to win.

I honestly can't think of a single memorable comeback since Tigers '11

vvvrulz

Coach
Air Fus again in the corner, after we finally bust the line and show good support play through Luke.

Hmm game still alive? 26-20 KTC