What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Bulldogs

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Coach isn't dropping the balls though and it shouldn't be his job to teach them how to hang onto it.

In saying that this half will be a big indicator of player attitude

I'm not a league expert but I'd think collision work, executing under pressure and holding onto pill is absolutely a part of the coach's role?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I'm not a league expert but I'd think collision work, executing under pressure and holding onto pill is absolutely a part of the coach's role?

In my opinion I would expect an NRL level player to already have that skill under control by the time they make it to first grade. Maybe in the 20's or park footy yeah it is a responsibility if the coach but not in first grade.

Edit: remember I'm only referring to holding the ball

Blair

Coach
We've gone so well to lead mid-way into the second half, but we're behind now. Have we got what it takes to come back? Looks ominous.

Blair

Coach
Our forwards are matching it with the big Dogs pack. They've done it all game.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Apparently Joey Johns just said on Triple M that Kata's poor defence is in part to do with his inability to speak English. Haha brilliant (not true incidentally)

Latest posts