What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dragons Rd 4

vvvrulz

Coach
Fus has looked really slow and bored this year, about a season ago he was a kingpin at fullback

Benek

Juniors
One big plus is Gavet looks the goods. Just saw him not get the ball to his side of the field when he was keen for a hit up and was visibly frustrated. A guy who still wants the ball in a losing side with one minute left has the right attitude. I hope we see a lot more Gavet.

vvvrulz

Coach
One big plus is Gavet looks the goods. Just saw him not get the ball to his side of the field when he was keen for a hit up and was visibly frustrated. A guy who still wants the ball in a losing side with one minute left has the right attitude. I hope we see a lot more Gavet.

He hasn't deserved to be on the sidelines this long, even last year the guy was at least trying.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Gavets looked good tonight. Tui did look good in the halfs position tonight IMO but I wouldve preferred Ata. I actually preferred Ata over Foran before this game, but as the game played out, Foran wouldve been great to have tonight. Wouldve been nice to finish off SJs breaks but it wasnt to be.

Blair

Coach
You take the errors, both forced and unforced out of that game, and we actually compete a bit. But seriously, how does anyone drop that much ball? And why?

I'd like to ask Rubes just how far away he thinks we still are? (he dropped the 'they're not too far away from making it click' party-line this weekend).

Blair

Coach
Gavets looked good tonight. Tui did look good in the halfs position tonight IMO but I wouldve preferred Ata. I actually preferred Ata over Foran before this game, but as the game played out, Foran wouldve been great to have tonight. Wouldve been nice to finish off SJs breaks but it wasnt to be.

Foran' hammies are supposedly not in good shape at the best of times. I'm not even thinking about him again until he's actually playing, and playing for a decent amount of time.

So, we come out a rabble for the first twenty minutes. Why? Because we lost Foran at the start? That's not acceptable as they haven't played any footy with him anyway. It's not like losing Johnson, which would understandably seriously rattle them.

He would of pulled his hammy by the sound of it.

Foran' hammies are supposedly not in good shape at the best of times. I'm not even thinking about him again until he's actually playing, and playing for a decent amount of time.

So, we come out a rabble for the first twenty minutes. Why? Because we lost Foran at the start? That's not acceptable as they haven't played any footy with him anyway. It's not like losing Johnson, which would understandably seriously rattle them.
Foran would not of helped with the drop balls!
I'd have to agree that I'm on the same train. Foran isnt even in the picture.
He must be more worried about who is going to sign him after this year.

Iafeta

Referee
Let me guess players. Time for another coach to go? There's no accountability in the playing ranks. Basic skills are appalling. Cardio endurance unacceptable. I expect a number of blokes out there tonight will see reserve grade time. Including Isaac Luke.

Latest posts