What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Eels Rd22

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I really dislike DWZ as a footballer, don’t care about the haircut and dives into the corner, outside of that he doesn’t offer much
Of the 2435 poor takes I've offered over the years, I will pump my own tyres that I said this about Dallin very early in the season and was widely shouted down.

But I always thought once the tries dried up, there wasn't a lot left. He carries the ball strongly, to be fair, but his defense has always been diabolical. That 'effort' for the first try was woeful, I've seen that so much. And he'll rush in like there's a fire to attend to, as well. Nice player to have in a semi-dominant/well-performed team in a good attacking structure, a liability if not.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The worst part about the last ten minutes is we finally started using creativity in our attacking sets.

That was 3 (should have been 4) tries in 10 minutes as soon as SJ started doing something original.
He missed two clangers with the boot too - fast asleep for most of the game and we still could have won it.
The worst thing about it is that it distracts from how woeful we were. I knew it would happen - I went to bed at 70 minutes, and I knew we'd score a couple of times. 30-20 looks bad but not woeful, 30-4 was pathetic at home, big crowd, an Eels side with no confidence and won twice since round 3.

Latest posts