What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly rd24

Blair

Coach
Fair call I get that about many Kiwi fans supporting other teams...

Many Kiwis stayed supporting their original clubs after 1995. You're lucky I'm not a Raiders fan coming in here on game day.

In 1994 it just felt right to go out on a high with the Green Machine. I was ready for Auckland and the new challenge. Others not so.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I welcome BH on this forum.

I don't think he's said anything nasty or untowards. I reckon he's called it pretty fair.

The fact he's here on a game day thread is fine by me too, he's here all the time so it's not like he's come on just to troll.

Does this mean we are now mathmatically out? I know realistically we've been out for a few weeks, but I guess now we can officially plan for next season
BH is a champion bloke, by all observations. Lives in NZ, takes an interest in our team. And seems to have spare time on his hands at work 😂 so posts as much as I do. It's all good. And I welcome other team's fans in any thread, as long as they participate in decent analysis, which he definitely does. He had a Sea Eagles view last night, we have a Warriors bias, it gives different perspective.

Rich102

Staff member
BH is an old friend on our forum and always welcome.
Sup 42 is a newer friend on our forum and always welcome.
Let's leave it at that.

JJ

Immortal
There’s no plan beyond ‘if we win the ruck and complete more sets we will win’. It’s like we’ve read a manual on basic rugby league strategy and taken it slightly too literally.
Exactly this, like there was a three day course on game plan development, and our leadership decided day 1 was sufficient

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
BH is a champion bloke, by all observations. Lives in NZ, takes an interest in our team. And seems to have spare time on his hands at work 😂 so posts as much as I do. It's all good. And I welcome other team's fans in any thread, as long as they participate in decent analysis, which he definitely does. He had a Sea Eagles view last night, we have a Warriors bias, it gives different perspective.
What is good about this forum is there are diverse perspectives, opinions and levels of expertise. I’ve got no interest in an echo chamber blinkered thinking/discussion or anything else. It’s easily the best forum I’ve seen on LU

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
What is good about this forum is there are diverse perspectives, opinions and levels of expertise. I’ve got no interest in an echo chamber blinkered thinking/discussion or anything else. It’s easily the best forum I’ve seen on LU
Echo chambers are one of the things that are the biggest problem with this world.

I like sup's work, too - knows more than I'll ever know about the game. He is very rose tinted about the state of our club at the moment, where others might not be. It's very interesting to see where it goes, and I hope he's right

Latest posts