What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly rd24

sup42

Juniors
Dude… just no
Extrapolate. I constructed an argument after that dude said Manly had no had Refs calls.
It grinds my gears a Manly fan calls for Ref calls and gives no credit to the Warriors for pushing Manly....bugger off I say.

That argument I took him to task for was ridiculous.

I get he is a regular, but I aint smoking that pipe or taking the jibes lying down because bottom line he is not a Warriors fan so....bugger off in a Warriors forum when we are playing against his beloved team.

Identify bias and call it out in your own forum or take it up the ask.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
If the Warriors keep playing the way you were complaining about the territory will not even up because the half you moaned about was engineered and built off Warriors sweat and hard work rather than the Reff.

Weird you hang around the Warriors forum as a Manly supporter. What is that about?

Silvertails have an active forum right? would have thought you would be there on game day?

If you are Kiwi and chose a strong Aussie club over the rank outsider NZ franchise then I say you have no clue about NZ culture of underdog status and flag first over foreigners.

Hey it is a free country and sell outs are a reality of the NZ rugby league comp, if we were talking Union no NZder would get a pass for choosing another country over the locals coz in Union speak that would frankly be a dick move.

If this was the Olympics and you were backing Australia well.....I need not spell out the reality of NZ fans who go against their local team in that context coz none do.

Strangely in Rugby league we see the only NZ turncoats in any sport this country plays. This is linked to class and anti Auckland sentiment and other bogus politic reasons for turning your back on the only local team in an Australian comp.

But enjoy your life being a traitor and ghosting your countries forum as a non Warriors fan, must be nice nit picking the Warriors from the pov of backing a team that has Aussie entitlements. Perhaps one day you will be granted citizenship and singing advance Australia fair.
Lol, that’s a hell of an edit, tbh I won’t bother with it, but I could offer you a tin foil hat …

Campion

Juniors
I thought Johnson was pretty awful on attack. We should've scored more than 10 points. He dropped the ball a lot (even before the rain).

sup42

Juniors
And a braindead idiot, only thing looming from that was a suspension ! Game was done so absolutely no need
And I could email you the words to Advance Australia fair.

Onya Cobber up up Warringah your league team....yeah you have to laugh at your opinions on the Warriors eh. Given you are not even a Warriors supporter.

Given that truth what is your contribution to the Warriors discussion, honest question?

We need more critics with no buy in to the club?

Mate our own fans are their harshest critics what is your specific interest/role?

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
You mean because they are Manly players.

Have you watched the Warriors get hit in the head these last two years without reports being used?
Nope, talking about the 4 Warriors on report as well that have nothing to worry about

Let’s not continue to derail this thread, I will stop replying, apologies to all if has been a tough read, rich feel free to remove anything that ruins the flow

sup42

Juniors
Nope, talking about the 4 Warriors on report as well that have nothing to worry about

Let’s not continue to derail this thread, I will stop replying, apologies to all if has been a tough read, rich feel free to remove anything that ruins the flow
I dont think a fan of the Warriors arguing with a Manly fan in a game day thread is off topic do you?

Lets not back away from owning our positions, frankly I am a staunch supporter of my club, clearly you are of yours, surely then we can argue in a game day thread without that being called censured or off topic, by definition a Warriors fan taking a Manly fan to task in a Warriors game day thread is on topic.

From my pov all I have done is to call you out as an outsider in a Warriors game day thread because you are an outsider when your club plays mine. Speaking to truth in other words.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Bench
I dont think a fan of the Warriors arguing with a Manly fan in a game day thread is off topic do you?

Lets not back away from owning our positions, frankly I am a staunch supporter of my club, clearly you are of yours, surely then we can argue in a game day thread without that being called censured or off topic, by definition a Warriors fan taking a Manly fan to task in a Warriors game day thread is on topic.

From my pov all I have done is to call you out as an outsider in a game day thread when your club plays mine. Speaking to truth in other words.
dude you need relax abit :). I have plenty of friends where mum supports one team and dad supports the other depending on where they were raised. Does that make each of them outsiders ? i have people in my own workplace who are Broncos and Storm supporters. Does that make them outsiders to me? Of course not. Everyone is welcome on this forum and a bit of ribbing during a game is par for the course. We also used to have a resident Sharks supporter who enjoyed our forum. Havent seen him on in awhile.

sup42

Juniors
dude you need relax abit :). I have plenty of friends where mum supports one team and dad supports the other depending on where they were raised. Does that make each of them outsiders ? i have people in my own workplace who are Broncos and Storm supporters. Does that make them outsiders to me? Of course not. Everyone is welcome on this foruAm and a bit of ribbing during a game is par for the course. We also used to have a resident Sharks supporter who enjoyed our forum. Havent seen him on in awhile.
Fair call I get that about many Kiwi fans supporting other teams.

Thing is though those who you speak of are not in the Warriors game day thread picking apart the Warriors in this forum are they?

End of.

You people perhaps need to ask why the one foreign kiwi in this forum gets a pass without challenge when our team plays his club. The way I was raised is that is an invitation to represent your team against the Kiwi that backs an Aussie team. For me it is simple, back the Warriors or GTFO on my ground internet included.

The way I was raised is to say bugger that, this is our house,when a Kiwi for the opposition posts in your house say something, dont be a lame ass and take it coz you like the guy , Call them out and have no shame about it.
Bugger off with that stuff eh.

This Manly guy in here has a lot of good to say about NRL topics in general but in a Manly vs Warriors thread he is hardly a neutral and therefore is someone people like me will go over anything pro Manly in my forum on my game day because I am a Warriors fan.

Last edited: