What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly

Warmess

Juniors
Idiotic.

Why at one point did we have 4 props on the field at once?

I thought I was crazy when I thought I saw at least Lillyman, Packer and Matulino all on the field at the same time. I convinced myself it wasn't true because no one is geniused enough to actually do that. Alas...

AuckMel

Bench
I'm f**king gutted. What a disgrace. WTF was Hurrell put back on? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Two tackles left and we kick it away with time left on the clock? WTF?

%*^$#()__+*&^&%$@!

Izz

Bench
Why was Matulino not out there at the end?
Bluey stuffed up this time by bringing Matulino back on too early. Should've brought him on 5-10 after bringing Packer back on. But no, he has to sub both props at the same time. And play Lillyman in the back row, when any fan can tell you that's just plain silly.

Micistm

Bench
How...how...Meh, that's it for me this year, I'll be finding out the score before I waste my time watching. Got home late and watched the disaster unfolding at high speed.

kos

Juniors
Ah well what about the improvement.
We only leaked tries down Tupous side, the other side worked allright.
Too late at night (Auckland time for them ) falling asleep in 2nd half.
Panthers beat sharks 21-20.
We beat sharks next week still a chance but now depend on teams ahead of us failing.
I was wondering what all the props were doing out there.....did our 2nd rowers get injured?
All i said at the end of the game was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.

Izz

Bench
I think i'll watch Penrith for the rest of the season. They seem to be coming good. ;-)

Abdullah

Juniors
i would like to take bluey to the desert and tie him there so he can get nice sunshine on his dumb ass ballhead.

Blair

Coach
At the club I left the room at 22-18 with Manly moving down the left. I must have turned away at the exact moment they kicked through and scored.

Returned to see the Eagles all over each other and 22-22 with an easy kick. We deserved to win and were the better side.

This whole season was/is a nightmare. Nice finding this forum though, I can share the misery.

Juju

Juniors
expected a flogging ... expected our season to be done.

hopefully Bluey takes his lessons because boy does he look like a idiot now,

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ah well what about the improvement.
We only leaked tries down Tupous side, the other side worked allright.
Too late at night (Auckland time for them ) falling asleep in 2nd half.
Panthers beat sharks 21-20.
We beat sharks next week still a chance but now depend on teams ahead of us failing.
I was wondering what all the props were doing out there.....did our 2nd rowers get injured?
All i said at the end of the game was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.

Do we even know who our props are anymore? We've got so many converted second rowers it's getting hard to tell.

Right now we should be on 24 points, 1 point behind next weeks opposition and two points behind the following weeks opposition, within striking distance of the f**king top 4.

This team can't win 4 or 5 of it's final 5 games. If we can't win games with an 18 point head start we can't do that.

Wasn't happy with the leg pull on Mateo at the end!
I think next year memberships should come with 5 free sessions with a shrink! :crazy:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
At the club I left the room at 22-18 with Manly moving down the left. I must have turned away at the exact moment they kicked through and scored.

Returned to see the Eagles all over each other and 22-22 with an easy kick. We deserved to win and were the better side.

This whole season was/is a nightmare. Nice finding this forum though, I can share the misery.

There's probably 5-6 games where you could argue that point, but the problem is that when we get comfortable we simply stop playing. The opposition then start picking us off and working their way back into it.

Blair

Coach
There's probably 5-6 games where you could argue that point, but the problem is that when we get comfortable we simply stop playing. The opposition then start picking us off and working their way back into it.

Then it's obvious we're missing an 'inspirational leader'. Mannering's ok, Manu wasn't the man to do the job last night, Maloney tried his best to keep the guys going.

Friend's looking increasingly pissed-off and bewildered at the final whistle lately. He'd be wondering if he's teamed up with a bunch of mellow puffs.

Mike0070

Juniors
expected a flogging ... expected our season to be done.

hopefully Bluey takes his lessons because boy does he look like a idiot now,
That's it , I cant put myself through anymore misery , way to go bluey you have Fu*k us , topou should be dropped , I'll be checking the score before I watch it

Good job u losers , thanks for ruining my weekend

Blair

Coach
You guys living in NZ should hit the hay. It's 12.45 and you're tired and emotional.

There's been a pretty dramatic drop-off of posters in the last half hour and I'd imagine many have followed this advice.

10.45 in NSW, still time to party.
(Not in this mood - if there's one player who gets my goat it's Cherry-Evans, particularly when he's gloating).