What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly

chewsta

First Grade
Maybe if we dress like merkin Referee's now, we might get them on side for the finals.

jc155776

Coach
If anyone wants four GA tickets send us a PM with a mailing address can stick them in today.

Edit: Chewtsa got them

Last edited:

SharkShocked

Bench
David Riccio ‏@DaveRic1 18m18 minutes ago
Ben Barba will be named today to return from injury for @Cronulla_Sharks on Sunday v @SeaEagles #nrl

cb4

First Grade
Good news. Manly will be without Mason, and their forwards are crap, so he will be able to expose them.

He just can't come on at the expense of Feki.

Sharkman05

Juniors
Barba could be the difference between a successful finals campaign!

If he plays it will be unsuccessful.

If he doesn't play it is more likely to be successful.

He upsets the balance of the team and brings nothing positive I would actually prefer he got hurt this week and misses the finals, I don't dislike him but he is not in our best 17.

SharkShocked

Bench
I think he can be very useful when on song.

I don't personally have the strong love for Feki that some people do, he has been impressive in the back end of the year but i also believe he's prone to big handling errors both in the air and ball security.

In saying that i'm with CB4., i can't possibly see how you can take him off the field for Barba. Feki's great strengths of getting us out of our own end and getting us on the front foot in our sets is invaluable and particularly because of the nature of the gameplans we bring.

If Barba is on the field, it has to be at the expense of Gordon. At present - you wouldn't do it because Gordon has been pretty damn good.

Very difficult situation for Flanno and he will be either hailed or crucified on it.

carcharias

Immortal
He has not done anything to jeopardise the team when coming off the bench IMO.
Has been pretty good a few times.
Been injured a few times

Sharkman05

Juniors
Sorry I think he is washed up, the two or three good things he has done in an entire season don't warrant selection.

You can't pick him on previous performances as they were too long ago.

Ads

First Grade
Barba should have been fullback all season. We would be so much stronger with him over Gordon. Shame flanno doesn't have the balls or brains to use him properly.

chewsta

First Grade
Barba should have been fullback all season. We would be so much stronger with him over Gordon. Shame flanno doesn't have the balls or brains to use him properly.

Yep, imagine all those wayward passes that Gordon throws in backline moves, actually hitting their mark.

McLovin

Staff member
Ugh, I knew I should have bought tickets last week...Need two seats together... Ticketek says all stands and concourse have single seats only.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Better barba back now than 1st week of semis.
Not a fan, but imagine throwing into a final with 10 to go and being told to change the game

Latest posts