What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly

bluefox1968

Juniors
THE TEAM:

1. Michael Gordon
2. Sosaia Feki
3. Gerard Beale
4. Ricky Leutele
5. Valentine Holmes
6. Jack Bird
7. Jeff Robson
8. Chris Heighington
9. Michael Ennis
10. Sam Tagataese
11. Luke Lewis
12. Wade Graham
13. Paul Gallen

Interchange

14. Matt Prior
15. Anthony Tupou
16. Tinirau Arona
17. Jayson Bukuya
19. Ben Barba

Manly daily newspaper today said Lyon & DCE to both be monitored through the week after both picked up injuries against the roosters.

F@*K Jamie F%*KI%G LY*nj, I will personally go to WEE WAA and Make the rest of his poor F*rkin Life A misery If He stands n the Way of the mighty SHARKS!

Madsharkie

First Grade
Merkins

1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Jake Trbojevic
9 Jayden Hodges
10 Ligi Sao
11 Feleti Mateo
12 Justin Horo
13 Blake Leary

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Dunamis Lui
16 Tom Symonds
17 Josh Starling
18 James Hasson

Pot Odds

Juniors
F@*K Jamie F%*KI%G LY*nj, I will personally go to WEE WAA and Make the rest of his poor F*rkin Life A misery If He stands n the Way of the mighty SHARKS!

haha I remember when Lyon came back from England and played in the local group 4 comp he dragged a very shitty Wee Waa to the finals you could swear there was a bounty on Lyons head he copped numerous head high shots pointy elbows included one tough f**ker.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Good news. Manly will be without Mason, and their forwards are crap, so he will be able to expose them.

He just can't come on at the expense of Feki.

Somehow I dont think Flanno is going to change his strategy now.

Latest posts