What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Panthers

Shit we had 3 different angle runners leading to Mannering awarded penalty.
5 minutes, 5 sets no points!
Mannering to Lewis!

Nice pass from Daley to Manu.
Standard Lowie penalty.
Johns showing us up.
Looks like they a sleep in the first half. Let's hope the red bulls kick in soon.

Sharkie scores! Where is the shark fin?
Fishi not having his best game, a better tackle on Johns could of stopped try and didn't go to ground and forced into goal.

Last edited:

Penrose11

Juniors
What a f**kn joke. Could be worse I guess. Taylor aint had a run yet.

Also whose playn #7? Looks a fraction of the player from previous 2 or 3 weeks.

Blair

Coach
Isaac John AND Sharkie score tries. What did I tell ya?

But I did say they'd score in the same set.

Looking at the two teams on paper you'd pick the Warriors to steamroll them. Been telling people this all day.

Blair

Coach
If they lose to this Penrith team then, yes, there is something serious wrong with our playing roster.

2014 demands an overhaul. Bye bye to the class of '11.

Blair

Coach
Glad I made an extremely late judgement call not to get on the train and head to Penrith for this, despite having a feeling we'd roll this Panthers crew.

I feel for the Warriors fans at the park (and there will be plenty). What a disgrace.

Love this thread, you can post all emotional and in the now, forgetting about tomorrow.