What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Panthers

strummer

Juniors
have to agree-Im sitting here gutted-and those pratts are grinning-have always had the faith but that is beyond the limit

Micistm

Bench
We will hear a lot more through the week about the grinning easybeats.

What can you say about that display, and the attitude following the game? It says it all.

warrior poet

Juniors
at least we didn't lose in the last 20 minutes and penrith didn't get there record win!... only positives i've got............

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Big week for Elliott coming up

Big changes need to be made and the cages of some rattled

6. Tuimavave 7. Godinet 9. Leuluai would be a good start.

That halves pairing deserves a shot, Johnson is over rated with a big head, introduce him to the Vulcans

Was suss near the start of the game when TL got hand slaps from Panthers.
Unprofessional to be smiling after an ass whipping! I think fines should be handed out by the club.

kos

Juniors
Not all the Warriors were laughing and smiling at the end on those TV shots.
Some look gutted. However the ones that were Henry Tupou Packer plus others should be noted.
How did the Vulcans go?

Time for wholesale changes if if if we have some cattle in the Vulcans to do the job.

I wont be bothering travelling 80kms Monday week to watch the Broncos touch us up. I will save the $45.

Anyone know if Johnson was injured or just pulled.

Personally I would bring Konrad back at least he can bust the line, no one else can.
Henry was disappointing after some good games in the last month.

vvvrulz

Coach
Big week for Elliott coming up

Big changes need to be made and the cages of some rattled

6. Tuimavave 7. Godinet 9. Leuluai would be a good start.

That halves pairing deserves a shot, Johnson is over rated with a big head, introduce him to the Vulcans

Something like this, I'd leave the rest alone and give a new #6 and #7 a try. TL and Johnson as a combination just don't work at all.

Blair

Coach
Let's all burn our jerseys on tv like the storm fans did

No, let's all march to Warriors HQ and demand change.

This is the only positive from tonight's debacle, at least now we know that we need change at the top, let alone at the playing level.

After such prolonged disappointment on the field, no CEO can survive this type of drubbing, surely.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Our worst ever loss. To celebrate they can add a new commemorative jersey to the other 350 different Warriors jerseys out there. This one should include a built in training bra and they can throw some maxi pads in for good measure.

Far out watched this game with my brother he made me watch the whole game even though i was ready to through in the towel before half time. Cant believe how shit we are been a fan since we came into the comp in 95 never felt so f@#$of the way our team was smiling after that what a joke something better happen or i might never watch these gooses agan so depressed, way more than the players it seems

Mike0070

Juniors
We had an opportunity in the first five minutes to stamp our dominance in attack , surprising to see TL and Mateo slapping hands with panthers players early on.

Def agree , radio sport will be gold this week.

Diesel

Referee
I feel for all the Warriors supporters in NZ staying up for this rubbish.

Special mention goes to all Warriors fans and thought that actually watched the entire game

One Warrior

Bench
What was that load of pathetic shite, I had it recorded and fast forwarded majority of second half(when Panthers had the ball), I've seen some woeful performances over the years but that was the worst ever. We dominate against teams like Storm, Souths and Bulldogs for parts and then put on this worthless pathetic display against a team of f**king no names including a couple of our discards. Taylor can p*ss of to them now, then after the game most of them are f**king smiling and laughing with their mates, what the f**k was that about, I am in a state of depression and they after the biggest loss in Warrior's history are carrying on like that. I do note that Mannering looked gutted speaking to the Stray Dog, but most of the rest of them pathetic.

Casualties - the new Daley can go back to the Vulcans for the rest of the year -pathetic, Henry grinning like a f**king cheshire cat after the game, absolutely pathetic back to Vulcans, Fish one good game then this, Leuluai out of 6 and put him into 14. I hope Locke & Neilsen are back next week.

Team against Newcastle:

1. Locke
2. Laumape
3. Hurrell
4. Neilsen
5. Vatuvei
6. Johnson
7. Seijka
8. Matulino
9. Friend
10. Rapira
11. Mateo
12. Lowrie
13. Mannering
14. Leuluai
15. Lillyman
16. Matagi
17. Ikahihifo

Blair

Coach
I'm not sure these players realise how deeply we care about the Warriors.

I'm on my second bottle of wine (have already rumbled with the mrs, who has stomped off to bed, convinced that football comes before anything else) and these Warriors pricks, who will be 'partying in Penrith' (surely an oxymoron!) after a record loss, couldn't give two sh*ts that I, a fan, will be facing daggers on Sunday morning.

Add to this their guaranteed high salaries and the fact that I had to pull out of attending the game, realising at Katoomba train station that I couldn't afford the minimum $40 right now to go see the play.

My mate Noel, who works as a traffic controller on bugger all money, took his whole whanau. They were all decked out in Warriors gear. Proud Maoris.

Last edited:

Micistm

Bench
Far out watched this game with my brother he made me watch the whole game even though i was ready to through in the towel before half time. Cant believe how shit we are been a fan since we came into the comp in 95 never felt so f@#$of the way our team was smiling after that what a joke something better happen or i might never watch these gooses agan so depressed, way more than the players it seems

:lol:Tell you what Mate, normally when we're getting a hiding I sulk and turn it off, this was SO bad it was like a car crash you couldn't take your eyes off. One of those so bad you don't get mad ones, just a bit in shock and you actually laugh.
I must admit and amazing as it sounds I wanted the team zilched, I thought a last minute try we didn't deserve (despite Manu doing it single handed).

Diesel

Referee
Well said.

For the Warriors to expect loyalty, they need to earn it.

I hope Elliott has banned any partying after the game and they have 6am recovery session outside on a frosty and dewy grass. Make them f@cking walk back to Sydney Airport as well.