What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Tigers

Warmess

Juniors
Hopefully the Tigers run out of juice in the second, I think we've laid the platform to tear 'em up now. Now's the time for Brown, Mateo and Johnson to shine.

Warmess

Juniors
Or we could just play like f**king busteds in the second and lose the game against arguably the worst forward pack in the NRL. Loliriffic.

joseph1

Juniors
Can they curate a ground that players can actually run on? That surface was a disgrace for the game. Its the reason Johnson and Fish and the like couldn't shine. No confidence. I must have seen players slip over at least a dozen times tonight. Sh*t im angry about that game for some reason. Moreso than the raiders and storm losses.

I thought the Fish had a good game, good urgency in defence, good kick takes, no opportunities in attack. Tigers had very fast linespeed, we should have spread the ball early more but were too scared to. Manu started the slide, but we looked very tired in the second half. Benji completely outclassed Johnson. We had the chance to put more pressure on them in the first half but were too impatient.