What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vulcans v Storm 1st May,1pm (Get down to Mt Smart!!)

Meth

Staff member
Sorry, I didn't say that I get to follow the local League. I said that I am out watching local sport. I would love nothing more than to get down to watch the Keas, but my Saturdays have been totally occupied taking my nephews to sport since their Dad walked out on them. One of them plays Rugby, but I'm not sure a thread on my 13 year old nephew's Union team would be of much interest to anybody.

That's the thing about making baseless assumptions Hoe- you end up looking like an arse.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
when i call you a couchie, i mean you can watch the footy on the tv, yet cant get down to actual games, never mind the local stuff.
but hey everyone has a story...you have taken offence to being called a couchie, yet its taken you this long to actually give a reason. would have stopped calling you a couchie a long time ago. good guy for doing what you are doing for your nephews...
but no more please, im bored replying to you. ignore me please

Meth

Staff member
you have taken offence to being called a couchie, yet its taken you this long to actually give a reason.

I'm not offended at all personally.

My point is Hoe- why is it that you feel like anybody should have to give you an explanation as to what they do?

And why, after you pick a fight, do you feel I should have to leave you alone because you are 'bored'? Conveniently your 'boredom started setting in when others were telling you that you were a 'tosser' and that 'your form was poor'