What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

W/T round 16: The grudge cup.

The_Frog

First Grade
I read an article today, and unfortunately, I can not upload it as I do not know how, Justin Pascoe, is still sulking as he, and Ivan, still aren't speaking.
Seems to have a lot of feuds going on that bloke. I don't think he's on Gus's Christmas card list either.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it anywhere yet. But some drunk chat ended up leading me to look at Ivans career... Seeing he only played 186 games. I thought f**k Nathan has to be quickly catching that.

Tonight Nathan will be playing game 93... Exactly half his dads total. At an age where most halves are only near the starts of their careers.

His dad scored 1363 points in his career.. Nathan is sitting on 727 putting him well ahead of Ivans average.

Also Nathans 93 games have all been for one club. Ivans most games for a club was 81 for Roosters. Where he scored 722 points... So he had a better points scoring rate than Nathan in that period

Edit
I really cant explain how I ended up deciding to look it up. But the timing of it being his dads halfway point was just awesomef my drunk brain.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Team

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Brent NADEN
4. Stephen CRICHTON
5. Brian TO'O
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU (c)
9. Mitch KENNY
13. James FISHER-HARRIS
14. Tyrone MAY
12. Liam MARTIN
11. Isaah YEO

10. Moses LEOTA
15. Spencer LENIU
16. Billy BURNS
17. Zane TETEVANO

franklin2323

Immortal
Plus how hypocritical is it of him, and the club in general, to be whinging about breaking contracts considering they had shafted Taylor before hiring Cleary, and Potter before Taylor. And Sheens before either of them.

Pretty much it is part of footy. WT have big issues and like to blame Ivan for it

LukeLewis3

Juniors
Team

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Brent NADEN
4. Stephen CRICHTON
5. Brian TO'O
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU (c)
9. Mitch KENNY
13. James FISHER-HARRIS
14. Tyrone MAY
12. Liam MARTIN
11. Isaah YEO

10. Moses LEOTA
15. Spencer LENIU
16. Billy BURNS
17. Zane TETEVANO

Would prefer May coming on as a spark later on but we should beat them

WestyLife

First Grade
Team

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Brent NADEN
4. Stephen CRICHTON
5. Brian TO'O
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU (c)
9. Mitch KENNY
13. James FISHER-HARRIS
14. Tyrone MAY
12. Liam MARTIN
11. Isaah YEO

10. Moses LEOTA
15. Spencer LENIU
16. Billy BURNS
17. Zane TETEVANO

Looking forward to seeing To'o outside Naden is my big take away from the roster this week.