What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

W/T round 16: The grudge cup.

Kilkenny

Coach
Nofo is also the equal second highest try scorer in the nrl. Spose thats not a stat worth contemplating either.

Nofo is feeling about as sorry about lining up against the young swollen ankle as much as Wayne Bennett felt sorry for Seibs yesterday.
Fine attacking player. Not sure he is solid defensively but yes he is a good winger and does a fine job. Impartial opinion.

That we will. Nofo is great in attack, but defensively he is awful. Brian is good on both sides of the ball. I'm looking forward to seeing him back after his break. I'm sure he will be busting to rip in.

Yeah he’s a big strong Samoan kid from Rooty Hill. Doing well in the big city.

They might have to moon boot his ankle, he looked a sad sight with his ice and crutches. Smiling along like he could climb Mt Everest within the hour after the injury! At least he’s a junior you caught before Nick did his rounds in his LTD, offering lollies to come and play for the Randwick Pink Flamingos or whatever their juniors are called.

Matty Moylan will always be a Comet!

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
That we will. Nofo is great in attack, but defensively he is awful. Brian is good on both sides of the ball. I'm looking forward to seeing him back after his break. I'm sure he will be busting to rip in.
Providing To'o doesn't fly in from his wing to smash a certain oppossition centre. :)

ACTPanthers

Bench
Yeah he’s a big strong Samoan kid from Rooty Hill. Doing well in the big city.

They might have to moon boot his ankle, he looked a sad sight with his ice and crutches. Smiling along like he could climb Mt Everest within the hour after the injury! At least he’s a junior you caught before Nick did his rounds in his LTD, offering lollies to come and play for the Randwick Pink Flamingos or whatever their juniors are called.

Matty Moylan will always be a Comet!
I spat water... thanks

who is sick to death of all this media crap about clearly walking out of the tigers.. Fox and the Sydney mornald herald brought it up again today. GET OVER IT HAPPENED TWO F***** years ago. Mind you the tigger fans are still blowing up deluxe about!!!!! And how good was it the slimes being smashed?????

Latest posts