What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Yep NRL needs to green light perth this year, then pick the people to own and lead it and give us at least 3-4 year lead in.

Id be happier with 4 full seasons, so enter the comp in 2029. That would give time for Govt to build the Hq and training facilities, upgrade HBF park and for the WA jnr pathways to get established. They can sell a foundation membership straight away like Devils have done then a NSW cup membership played at HBF park, continue to bring NRL games over and have the Reds/Pirates/Bears NSW cup game as the pre game. Aim for 20-25k membership by KO in 2029.

If NRL has that much foresight and vision we shall see!
Why should Perth get all of these concessions when every other expansion club has operated on far less?

MugaB

Coach
My nephew has been busy today. Not bad from the young fella.
1st one looks depressed, 2nd one is good except the border makes him look like he got head chopped off and is above a mantle piece, 3rd one is the best..
4th one looks like a beat up tiger, and 5th one is generic, from the "place it" site that I use frequently

Should also see variations of West Coast, and Perth as names too, there are also some guys here that have made some pretty good ones,
These are my favourites
20230620_051502.png20230422_110258.png20220518_040227.pngScreenshot_20231031_122043_Samsung Internet.png

1st one looks depressed, 2nd one is good except the border makes him look like he got head chopped off and is above a mantle piece, 3rd one is the best..
4th one looks like a beat up tiger, and 5th one is generic, from the "place it" site that I use frequently

Should also see variations of West Coast, and Perth as names too, there are also some guys here that have made some pretty good ones,
These are my favourites
View attachment 88056View attachment 88057View attachment 88058View attachment 88060
Those look great. I like 1 and 3.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
I was thinking you could have a Perth/WA home jersey. A NSW based jersey. Then a clash/away jersey.

yellow could be incorporated into the home and Clash/away jersey while the NSW jersey can be a tradition Bears jersey.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I was thinking you could have a Perth/WA home jersey. A NSW based jersey. Then a clash/away jersey.

yellow could be incorporated into the home and Clash/away jersey while the NSW jersey can be a tradition Bears jersey.
I think you have to have brand colours and largely stick with them in every jersey but can use them in different ways. You dont want a perception that when at home they are a Perth club and when away they are a NS club. Having a nod to Perth in home and NS in away but not losing brand identity of the club is a happy middle ground.

For me the brand colours are red, black and yellow, and then white can be used as needed. Perth is hot so having a mainly white home jersey has its advantages for players and fans! Going to be 29 degrees still this weekend!