What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm agnostic on if we take on the NS records, minor detail in the grand scheme of the challenges ahead. Id suggest we will as part of our agreement with NSFC but WA people will celebrate any premiership as a maiden one for the Western Bears.

Vlad59

Bench
It's just a sporting club relocation. It doesn't need to cause an aneurysm.

The comparison is that both clubs were kicked out of the NRL and then made their way back. One didn't include a relocation. It's. Not. That. Complicated.
Actually it is because nobody in their right mind would agree with you. This is a new WA Club.

Vlad59

Bench
I'm agnostic on if we take on the NS records, minor detail in the grand scheme of the challenges ahead. Id suggest we will as part of our agreement with NSFC but WA people will celebrate any premiership as a maiden one for the Western Bears.
Then you are being generous.

Wb1234

Referee
didnt you like the Western Reds? I did.
Out of West Coast, Western or WA (and I dont like just Perth as it excludes regional WA) Western is good. Id have preferred West Coast but as a nod to the Reds Im happy with Western.
Western reds yes I did

club will be called the bears on tv

if they used Perth maybe not

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Second this.

Sounds like Middo was asked for an opinion. He will follow whatever the game decides though.

wb2027

Juniors
Keep telling yourself that. It’s a Perth Team. That’s how every body will see it. You are part of the passing parade.
Never said it's not a Perth team. It'll be a team that existed prior to moving to Perth. Swans have 5 premierships, only two since they've been the Sydney Swans.

Vlad59

Bench
Quite the opposite. There's sound commercial reasons to keep the NS side on board. We want Norths LC to pump more money into NSW pathways and as many NS fans as possible to buy Western Bears memberships and merch.
I’ve no problem with that. Given some of the nonsense written here their remaining fans will be easy meat

BuffaloRules

Coach
Keep telling yourself that. It’s a Perth Team. That’s how every body will see it. You are part of the passing parade.

And now every April I sit on me porch
And watch the parade pass before me
I see my old comrades how proudly they march
Reliving their dreams and past glories
But as year follows year, more old men disappear
Sameday no one will march there at all

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Im guessing this is the guy that did the Titans and WC Pirates logos. Reality is the world has moved on in sport and the clean simple digital friendly logo is now expected.

Northern Eagles logo is the best of the bunch from a visual perspective, that’s saying something.

There are obvious issues with that logo though for what it was meant to be represent.

Attachments

• IMG_8503.jpeg
    IMG_8503.jpeg
    573.7 KB · Views: 8