What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

wb2027

Juniors
Oh no .. another colour …

Like I said … you expect this team to just be the Nth Sydney Bears reborn .. and every cosmetic change for the new entity will be fought all the way ..

If your attitudes are typical then this has got circus written all over it

I also said-
"Jerseys need to be a 100% reboot. Leave the old in the 90's. Heritage round being the only exception."

I'm just making sense of what they said themselves about the logo being an adaptation, because every logo change in the NRL over recent years is just that.

They've gone on record using the Swans as an example yet people still talk as if it's a completely new club or a merger. What is so hard about the premise of a club relocating?

Bukowski

Juniors
Oh no .. another colour …

Like I said … you expect this team to just be the Nth Sydney Bears reborn .. and every cosmetic change for the new entity will be fought all the way ..

If your attitudes are typical then this has got circus written all over it
Gonna be funny when he realises who owns and runs the club. Luckily his type of thinking won't be represented at board level.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I also said-
"Jerseys need to be a 100% reboot. Leave the old in the 90's. Heritage round being the only exception."

I'm just making sense of what they said themselves about the logo being an adaptation, because every logo change in the NRL over recent years is just that.

They've gone on record using the Swans as an example yet people still talk as if it's a completely new club or a merger. What so hard about the premise of a club relocating?

As long as the ultimate outcome of decisions made is in the best interests of creating a new fan base in Perth … I don’t have an issue with what they do… if they prioritise the wishes of the fans in Sydney they will struggle

wb2027

Juniors
I was talking about Perth being accomodating …
I know. I'm just not sure what compromises they made. If they did end up with full control then all they didn't get was the process of forming a new club identity, which they didn't even entertain by the sounds of it.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I know. I'm just not sure what compromises they made. If they did end up with full control then all they didn't get was the process of forming a new club identity, which they didn't even entertain by the sounds of it.

Cumins said several times that he preferred to stand alone

BuffaloRules

Coach
That was my fear too. If norths start agitating too much then the board can just freeze them out of all decision making.

But the decisions around the identity of the club are being made now … like I said earlier … are they prioritising the new audience or the old one ?

BuffaloRules

Coach
If he ended up with full control then what's the difference? He just ended up with a brand that is already making money and doesn't need much tinkering with.

let’s see how it goes down with the Perth audience … I guess they can always change it if it doesn’t work, having full control right ?

Latest posts