What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Centy Coast

Juniors
So yellow is out?
No yellow will definately be in there, the logo is nearly sorted then it will be onto the Foundation jersey design.
With so many jerseys each season e.g. home (target WA fans), away (target old Bears fans), Anzac, indigenous, heritage, women in league, I think everybody will be catered for.
The colours of the Western Reds (red, black, white, yellow) and the North Sydney Bears (red, black, white) are so close to each other you really can’t go wrong.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
No yellow will definately be in there, the logo is nearly sorted then it will be onto the Foundation jersey design.
With so many jerseys each season e.g. home (target WA fans), away (target old Bears fans), Anzac, indigenous, heritage, women in league, I think everybody will be catered for.
The colours of the Western Reds (red, black, white, yellow) and the North Sydney Bears (red, black, white) are so close to each other you really can’t go wrong.

Respectfully, not so sure about that. Illawarra and St George were in the same boat. I still think St George Illawarra constantly get their away jersey wrong.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Pretty sure it will show up somewhere

I would do the bears logo in yellow and keep the jersey traditional bears colours
Im starting to think we’ll get the opposite.

Red and black logo.

Western Reds inspired jersey as the home jersey.

North Sydney inspired jersey as the away. Perhaps the 80’s majority red version?

Plus a North Sydney heritage jersey vs Manly. Based on the 1990’s tri colour jersey.