What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Keep them coming. And keep it personal. You ain’t got nothing else.
You’re kidding right old man? You keep covering your eyes to the fact your club systematically cheated using banned substances and took a financial handout from another club only to then try vote them out of the comp.

As mentioned ad nauseam - that is real parasitic behaviour to the very definition of it. Yet your selective memory keeps ignoring it. Which is hilarious. We go back and forwards yet the point stands, you call a club a parasite with that actual, documented parasitic behaviour which has occurred at yours.

It’s hilarious how you can’t see your deflections of said issues and have nothing else to offer here. Hence you have selective memory, hence you’re a geriatric - those aren’t personal attacks, they are traits which you are displaying.

Vlad59

Bench
You’re kidding right old man? You keep covering your eyes to the fact your club systematically cheated using banned substances and took a financial handout from another club only to then try vote them out of the comp.

As mentioned ad nauseam - that is real parasitic behaviour to the very definition of it. Yet your selective memory keeps ignoring it. Which is hilarious. We go back and forwards yet the point stands, you call a club a parasite with that actual, documented parasitic behaviour which has occurred at yours.

It’s hilarious how you can’t see your deflections of said issues and have nothing else to offer here. Hence you have selective memory, hence you’re a geriatric - those aren’t personal attacks, they are traits which you are displaying.
Your club is a parasite. That’s a fact. My club is in the nrl. We are top 4. We have a huge junior base. We are going from strength to strength financially. The only thing we have in common with your parasitic club is a shitty ground. The WA government will be rid of you within 5 years. That’s more than you deserve.

Your club is a parasite. That’s a fact. My club is in the nrl. We are top 4. We have a huge junior base. We are going from strength to strength financially. The only thing we have in common with your parasitic club is a shitty ground. The WA government will be rid of you within 5 years. That’s more than you deserve.
More and more of the same yawn.

Still glossing over the actual points which are being made in reference to your initial parasite comment:

Your club cheated the game by using illegal drugs.

Your club was on financial ruin, got a financial hand out from another club then tried to vote that club which helped you out - out of the competition.

Real parasitic behaviour. Jesus Christ mate, we are going around in circles because you can’t acknowledge truths and the points I’m throwing back at you.

Again, your selective memory. Again, you being a geriatric. Put your small ego aside, use that brain power to try remember stuff and maybe just maybe elevate your intelligence a little bit more. It’s not hard.

Vlad59

Bench
More and more of the same yawn.

Still glossing over the actual points which are being made in reference to your initial parasite comment:

Your club cheated the game by using illegal drugs.

Your club was on financial ruin, got a financial hand out from another club then tried to vote that club which helped you out - out of the competition.

Real parasitic behaviour. Jesus Christ mate, we are going around in circles because you can’t acknowledge truths and the points I’m throwing back at you.

Again, your selective memory. Again, you being a geriatric. Put your small ego aside, use that brain power to try remember stuff and maybe just maybe elevate your intelligence a little bit more. It’s not hard.
You seem obsessed with my age and personally abusing me which is rather amusing. I haven’t made one derogatory comment about you. I’m simply pointing out that your club is a parasite feeding off a successful deserving bid. This thread is about the wa bears. Try and stay on topic. I’m not the topic. Your parasitic failed club is. There’s a good boy.

You seem obsessed with my age and personally abusing me which is rather amusing. I haven’t made one derogatory comment about you. I’m simply pointing out that your club is a parasite feeding off a successful deserving bid. This thread is about the wa bears. Try and stay on topic. I’m not the topic. Your parasitic failed club is. There’s a good boy.
And conversely I’m pointing out that your club is a parasite. Which you have failed to acknowledge all truths which have been posted and keep deflecting. Which is amusing in its own right.

You made an off handed comment, I pulled you up for the off handed comment by flagging factual items which at no point you have acknowledged and your way to debate is but steering off course from the initial comment you made. That mate, that is the real humour.

Attachments

• IMG_4746.jpeg
    IMG_4746.jpeg
    675.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Vlad59

Bench
And conversely I’m pointing out that your club is a parasite. Which you have failed to acknowledge all truths which have been posted and keep deflecting.
I’m sticking to the topic. You aren’t. The topic relates to a failed Sydney club leaching off a successful WA bid. Your club is a parasite.

I’m sticking to the topic. You aren’t. The topic relates to a failed Sydney club leaching off a successful WA bid. Your club is a parasite.
No you aren’t, you made a comment. I refuted your comment by highlighting real facts which partake to your clubs own history and turn your comments around, you keep ignoring those real facts and then keep going around in circles with gibberish like your part of the Benny Hill show or something.

All the while failing to acknowledge the actual information and insight I’ve provided about Bears bid for months, which mind you, has transpired.

So out of us two, which one here is 1) worthless in this thread and 2) has a trouble acknowledging reality? Here’s a tip, it isn’t me.

As I said posts ago, you’re not a smart as you think you are mate and your posts are further highlighting that, Vlad.

Vlad59

Bench
No you aren’t, you made a comment. I refuted your comment by highlight real facts which partake to your clubs history, you keep ignoring those real facts and then keep going around in circles with gibberish like your part of the Benny Hill show or something.

All the while fail to acknowledge the actual information and insight I’ve provided about Bears bid for months, which mind you, has transpired.

So out of us two, which one here is 1) worthless in the thread and 2) has a trouble acknowledging reality? Here’s a tip, it isn’t me.
More personal abuse and irrelevant drivel. The topic is about the WA bid and the parasite feeding off it.

More personal abuse and irrelevant drivel. The topic is about the WA bid and the parasite feeding off it.
Then why are you in this thread if you have nothing to offer it? You make comments then deflect when those comments are responded to by truths which make your comments a little bit how do we say it “take a look in the mirror”

Here’s a tip, go enjoy Father’s Day mate because you’re losing here buddy and it’s too nice of a day for you to cop a loss.

Vlad59

Bench
Then why are you in this thread if you have nothing to offer it? You make comments then deflect when those comments are responded to by truths which make your comments a little bit how do we say it “take a look in the mirror”

Here’s a tip, go enjoy Father’s Day mate because you’re losing here buddy and it’s too nice of a day for you to cop a loss.
I’m discussing the topic. The wa bid and the parasite feeding off it. Your club is a parasite. Try and refute it. 25 years of failure and now leaching off a bid thousands of kilometres away. Pathetic. Parasite.

I’m discussing the topic. The wa bid and the parasite feeding off it. Your club is a parasite. Try and refute it. 25 years of failure and now leaching off a bid thousands of kilometres away. Pathetic. Parasite.
I have refuted it by highlighting your clubs parasitic behaviour which you keep ignoring. Ignorance at its core. Deflection at its best. Selective memory unlike any other.

You want to stay on topic then actually come up with a topic that’s relevant to the Western Bears. Calling them a parasite in an off handed comment will only get responses to with highlights of your own clubs parasitic behaviour.

Think before you post. I apologise that I’ve had to showcase your lack of intelligence to the forum but you did it to yourself. Maybe don’t deflect or ignore or choose to conveniently forget things you aren’t prepared to back up on comments you make.

Take ownership of your comments, Vlad.

Vlad59

Bench
I have refuted it by highlighting your clubs parasitic behaviour which you keep ignoring. Ignorance at its core. Deflection at its best. Selective memory unlike any other.

You want to stay on topic then actually come up with a topic that’s relevant to the Western Bears. Calling them a parasite in an off handed comment will only get responses to with highlights of your own clubs parasitic behaviour.

Think before you post. I apologise that I’ve had to showcase your lack of intelligence to the forum but you did it to yourself. Maybe don’t deflect or ignore or choose to conveniently forget things you aren’t prepared to back up with comments you make.

More personal abuse and off topic drivel. Topic is WA bid. And the parasite feeding off it.

More personal abuse and off topic drivel. Topic is WA bid. And the parasite feeding off it.

I’ve got a bunch of Western Bears information to still share. What do you have except comments you won’t take ownership of? Exactly buddy, go take a nap

Iamback

Coach
Think you might be confused here. White is on to investigate the bid from an operations point of view. He isn’t signed to be part of the team, simply an advisor.

Griffin is on to investigate the bid from a pathways point of view. He isn’t signed on to be part of the team, simply an advisor. It should also be noted that Griffin brought through a large contingent of juniors that made up part of the Broncos 2015 GF team that Bennett took over and sprinkled his magic. Griffin also debuted a few Panthers that were part of the 2020/21 GF teams that Cleary got the best out of.

Griffin isn’t here to be a coach. He can’t take the next step and he struggles to connect with different generations and age of players. That’s well and truly known, no debates there. But he is good at identifying pathways and development systems. His results with Dragons as HC has nothing to do with this bid advisory role because again, he isn’t there to be a coach.

White knows how to run a club and what the operations of a club should look like from a managerial and commercial perspective.

Lastly, both Dragons and Broncos have many influencers, cooperate benefactors, board members who control the narratives and power to which managers and other associates need to work under. It’s foolish to believe White alone had all to do with Bennett’s departure or Griffin alone had all to do with how his tenure at Dragons ended up.

The bloke is cooked.

Still thinks we have the Bears because of Sydney centric reasons.

Ignoring that a former QLD premier was the guy doing expansion talks

Vlad59

Bench

I’ve got a bunch of Western Bears information to still share. What do you have except comments you won’t take ownership of? Exactly buddy, go take a nap
I’ve been faithful to the thread. You’re triggered. Enjoy. Parasite.

Centy Coast

Juniors
I
How many nrl players come from those areas and how many will ever come from wa

let’s be real here
I wouldn’t count every NZ player that plays in the NRL is from Auckland, many come over from NZ at a young and not many want to play for the Warriors, years ago nobody wanted to play for the Warriors hopefully things have turned around for them.

I’ve been faithful to the thread. You’re triggered. Enjoy. Parasite.
No worries geriatric, I’m sure people have enjoyed reading your dribble on this thread which has added 0 value.

Keep on keeping on parasite, just make sure you don’t go taking loans from people then trying to stab them in the back and definitely don’t start going the gym and sourcing steroids and peptides to take. Neither will be good for your health, until the next debate - take care mate.

Vlad59

Bench
No worries geriatric, I’m sure people have enjoyed reading your dribble on this thread which has added 0 value.

Keep on keeping on parasite, just make sure you don’t go taking loans from people then trying to stab them in the back and definitely don’t start going the gym and sourcing steroids and peptides to take. Neither will be good for your health, until the next debate - take care mate.
More personal abuse. That’s all you’ve got fella.