What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Milhouse2020

Juniors
Thanks to racist f**kwitz like you
Taipei Dragons anyone?
Singaporean Aircraft Carriers ?

The future of Rugby League is China. You'd do well to remember that.

Also, The Singaporean Navy doesn't have aircraft carriers. Just wanted to clear that up.

Furthermore, Taiwan is a rebel province that will be returned to its rightful owners in Beijing.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Oddly specific, why's that?
Living near the beach is a big attraction for some people, usually if you haven’t lived near the ocean you don’t really care and don’t get the full value out of that location.
I just know from first living at Maroubra and then the Central Coast that I could never ever live away from the ocean.
One of the main attractions of Perth are its beaches and laid back life style, that’s why I have chosen plenty of former Central Coast locals.
All the Newcastle players hang out on their weekends at Dixon Park Beach (near Merewether Beach), Perth would be great for these players, especially the guys in the latter stages of their careers.