What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Vlad59

Bench
“You’d have a base of fans already in Sydney,” Bennett said.

“The Bears was a great name in the game until the Super League came along in the 90s.

“They’ve got strong facilities over there. They’ve got teams. So I think they could be very supportive of any team coming out of (Perth).”

SYdnEy cEntRic
Perth will never get up.

Anybody but Perth

(WB 5000 times)

Wb1234

Referee
Perth were always going to get in, it was just a matter of when not if, linking with the Bears they just jumped the rest of the queue.
They would’ve been bidding against easts tigers for team 20. Which they probably would’ve lost too

that means waiting till around 2035 at best for a spot and maybe not at all if the game decides 20 is the final number

pvl told them from the start to join with the bears it was never in doubt that was how it would go

Centy Coast

Juniors
2nites Dolphins v Roosters game has completely sold out, wish I was over there this year for this.
Last years double header was great.
I think the Roosters will win and win well, though I want the Dolphins to win.
It should be a great atmosphere at HBF Park with a capacity crowd, Perth Red will be there, enjoy the night.

IMG_5261.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Vee

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bit of perth nrl chatter at 5:20 (fun fact Barich was a Reds jnr). Reckons its set it will be Perth Bears in 2027.

Vlad59

Bench
Bit of perth nrl chatter at 5:20 (fun fact Barich was a Reds jnr). Reckons its set it will be Perth Bears in 2027.

Your little mate WB is off his meds today.

Dragonwest

Juniors

;):thumbup:

Bukowski

Juniors

He wouldn't have been a junior but he played for the Reds after his afl career. Not sure if he got a first grade game at all.

Well I’m attending our joke of a stadium on Saturday night and it’s going to be great fun. Staying next door at the Quest owned by the NRL. I’m a loyal puppy.
Is this for real?
If so,
Get your arse around to Hairyman Brewery before the game. It's about 15min walk around the swamps.
Once you get there DO NOT ask for me.
Just casually tell the staff that you are from Tasmania.
I'll have already let them know that I'm looking for the couple that will let me find "the Map of Tassie"

f you're there before I get there, sit back.
Be on the lookout for the only Cûnt who actually shows up as a Cûnt

Vlad59

Bench
Is this for real?
If so,
Get your arse around to Hairyman Brewery before the game. It's about 15min walk around the swamps.
Once you get there DO NOT ask for me.
Just casually tell the staff that you are from Tasmania.
I'll have already let them know that I'm looking for the couple that will let me find "the Map of Tassie"

f you're there before I get there, sit back.
Be on the lookout for the only Cûnt who actually shows up as a Cûnt
lol. I’ll try and get there. I’m catching up with a mate beforehand who lives near the ground. Flying up today. I identify as old shagged out and mentally wrecked. Not hard to pick.